The Student Room Group

Should i message her?

I knew this girl from uni last year and I have been talking to her quite a lot so far this year of uni, we are in a lot of the same societes. We messaged for one full day last week on text but I haven't heard from her since, I dont want to come across as needy and annoy her! I'm pretty sure she likes me and I like her a lot but I don't really wanna make things awkward between us....
Go for it
Yeh message her it's fine- u're not gonna make things awks by doing that
Original post by Anonymous
I knew this girl from uni last year and I have been talking to her quite a lot so far this year of uni, we are in a lot of the same societes. We messaged for one full day last week on text but I haven't heard from her since, I dont want to come across as needy and annoy her! I'm pretty sure she likes me and I like her a lot but I don't really wanna make things awkward between us....

Absolutely. Message her. It might be that she’s waiting for you to get in touch.
Original post by Anonymous

Just drop her a message, there is no reason it has to be awkward! It's only been a week, maybe she has been busy with uni.
legit just reply, whats the worst that could happen just say something chil like longtime no see or something idk dw or overthink it :wink:
Message her! If you guys managed to talk to one another for a whole day without her needing "to go" or disappearing, she probably likes you too.

Quick Reply

Latest