The Student Room Group

Girlfriend has met up with ex?

Found out that girlfriend was messaging her ex for a year because he was owing her money they had payments in place and sometimes it would be cash payments sometimes to.. she would do this a lot and the fact is I never once knew about any of this?

Whats your opinion guys? She says this was just to get her money but she would always say he was blocked... I know nothing happened between them but still?
Reply 1
How did you find out. Assuming there’s no shenanigans I’d say it’s ok
Reply 2
Original post by Zarek
How did you find out. Assuming there’s no shenanigans I’d say it’s ok

Her cousin told me she was still speaking to her ex and I confronted her saying it’s not true is it? And then I find out she was seeing him behind my back and messaging him Him for payments too the other issue is she would always come at me saying I’m probably with another girl instead she’s doing this…
Original post by Anonymous #1
Her cousin told me she was still speaking to her ex and I confronted her saying it’s not true is it? And then I find out she was seeing him behind my back and messaging him Him for payments too the other issue is she would always come at me saying I’m probably with another girl instead she’s doing this…

Leave her. Trust is the no. 1 thing in a relationship and she withhold important information from you. Not to mention the fact that she tried to deflect what she did by blaming you for her own actions. Even if nothing happened, she was still untruthful to you and that trust is no longer going to be the same. Also, if she is secretive about something like this, what’s to say she won’t be like this in the future with something much more serious.
Reply 4
Original post by undefined

If she knew you would be annoyed yet wanted to get her money back then I think failing to mention it is forgivable. Also if it’s only messaging. You don’t have to tell your partner everything you do. If you suspect there’s more going on then that’s a different matter
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous #2
Leave her. Trust is the no. 1 thing in a relationship and she withhold important information from you. Not to mention the fact that she tried to deflect what she did by blaming you for her own actions. Even if nothing happened, she was still untruthful to you and that trust is no longer going to be the same. Also, if she is secretive about something like this, what’s to say she won’t be like this in the future with something much more serious.

I understand we’ve spoken about it so far and she understands finally how messed up it is but I don’t know what to do I really love her a lot she was in an abusive relationship with that ex physically and sexually
Reply 6
Original post by Zarek
If she knew you would be annoyed yet wanted to get her money back then I think failing to mention it is forgivable. Also if it’s only messaging. You don’t have to tell your partner everything you do. If you suspect there’s more going on then that’s a different matter

I know but they were meeting up for every cash payment because he couldn’t use any form of online payment method

So she's accusing YOU of being with another girl while she's behind your back and meeting her ex in person? Leave. Get out lad.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous #3
So she's accusing YOU of being with another girl while she's behind your back and meeting her ex in person? Leave. Get out lad.

I know I should leave but I don't want to I really do love her, but I'm just upset about it 😕
How should I go about this?
I know I should leave but I don't want to I really do love her, but I'm just upset about it 😕
How should I go about this?

If you REALLY don't want to then try talking to her. Straight up just sit her down and talk. If she isn't interested then at least you tried.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending