The Student Room Group

help me in psychology

I need help revising psychology as I don't have such a good teacher as she confuses everything, I am in year 13 and what do I do now to boost up my grades, and would you recommend writing 16 markers for all topics ?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Hi i can give u a link to a onenote page ny teachers used it has videos on all the topics and example 16 markers and other stuff rly gd if ur doing aqa let me know if u want and ill send the link cant rn as im on my phone but i will tomorrow
Reply 3
Original post by toniator23
Hi i can give u a link to a onenote page ny teachers used it has videos on all the topics and example 16 markers and other stuff rly gd if ur doing aqa let me know if u want and ill send the link cant rn as im on my phone but i will tomorrow

please that would be really helpful
Original post by shumile
please that would be really helpful

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=B26DF6C708C74195%21125&authkey=%21AKtopH9XXm5CXvU&page=View&wd=target%28Specification.one%7C3ad42df0-0245-4424-9f6c-e8b8f6902517%2FSpecification%7C40f1bd62-1e33-4d75-926a-8f82f2876698%2F%29

let me know if it doesnt work, feel free to ask any questions about it or psychology. My school did aqa and basically the one note link is just a bunch of resourses to help us revise and go back over topics were not sure about
Reply 5
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=B26DF6C708C74195%21125&authkey=%21AKtopH9XXm5CXvU&page=View&wd=target%28Specification.one%7C3ad42df0-0245-4424-9f6c-e8b8f6902517%2FSpecification%7C40f1bd62-1e33-4d75-926a-8f82f2876698%2F%29

let me know if it doesnt work, feel free to ask any questions about it or psychology. My school did aqa and basically the one note link is just a bunch of resourses to help us revise and go back over topics were not sure about

WOWWWW these resources are really good , so question is how are you or how did you revise for AS level psychology becuase right now I want to consolidate that and my school doesn't have time to support us in that , like is this link the only thing you revised from and the textbook
Original post by shumile
WOWWWW these resources are really good , so question is how are you or how did you revise for AS level psychology becuase right now I want to consolidate that and my school doesn't have time to support us in that , like is this link the only thing you revised from and the textbook

Not sure how to reply on the message thing you sent but i cant send you the edit version cant remember why our school didnt give us the permission to do it but im at uni now so cant ask my teachers also to revise I basically learnt how to answer all the 16 markers and made flashcards cos if you able to answer a 16 marker then your probably able to answer the shorter questions too. Also i did mindmaps for all the topics
I used the link I gave you, my notes from class and the two textbooks the one with the green and pink haired girl, if you dont have those i can send you the full online version I just need my desktop which is back home so I can give to you those on the weekend as Im going back home to visit.
Reply 7
Not sure how to reply on the message thing you sent but i cant send you the edit version cant remember why our school didnt give us the permission to do it but im at uni now so cant ask my teachers also to revise I basically learnt how to answer all the 16 markers and made flashcards cos if you able to answer a 16 marker then your probably able to answer the shorter questions too. Also i did mindmaps for all the topics
I used the link I gave you, my notes from class and the two textbooks the one with the green and pink haired girl, if you dont have those i can send you the full online version I just need my desktop which is back home so I can give to you those on the weekend as Im going back home to visit.

Thank you !! like that would be really helpful !!! and like yeah that makes sense if you know 16 markers then you know the whole topic ect.. and yeah I have the two online books as well , with mindmaps how do you utilize them as learning utensils , like okay you have made mind maps now what ? do I like discuss each topic written , because I hardly ever , well tbh iv never used mind maps for revision so it will be interesting how you go about it
Original post by shumile
Thank you !! like that would be really helpful !!! and like yeah that makes sense if you know 16 markers then you know the whole topic ect.. and yeah I have the two online books as well , with mindmaps how do you utilize them as learning utensils , like okay you have made mind maps now what ? do I like discuss each topic written , because I hardly ever , well tbh iv never used mind maps for revision so it will be interesting how you go about it

Sorry for late reply im not sure what you mean by sending it again i dont have access to a version that can be edited, the link i sent is the only link to it

If you've lost access maybe you need to click the link with another account.

When I use mindmaps i tend to do it to test my knowledge on a topic so i would try and do one from memory without notes then see what i missed, but i didnt use mindmaps that much tbh

Sorry about not being able to give an edited version the version I sent is the one all students get access too and as im not at the school I cant ask them for a different version
Reply 9
Sorry for late reply im not sure what you mean by sending it again i dont have access to a version that can be edited, the link i sent is the only link to it

If you've lost access maybe you need to click the link with another account.

When I use mindmaps i tend to do it to test my knowledge on a topic so i would try and do one from memory without notes then see what i missed, but i didnt use mindmaps that much tbh

Sorry about not being able to give an edited version the version I sent is the one all students get access too and as im not at the school I cant ask them for a different version

Like there is no harm in asking , like say you need it for your own work and found it useful and just want to expand on it

Quick Reply

Latest