The Student Room Group

Do you think I should ask her out during exams peroid?

Original post by MrAmericanPie
G'day folks, I am currently completing my exams for HSC (year 12). So long story, short. I met this awesome girl in my class and she is in year 11 and I am in year 12, but she is doing compress subject (2, year 12 subjects in year 11) and one of her subject is the same one as me. Anyway, we known each other for atlease one year, and became pretty good friends (in my opinion) (but I think she knows I like her, cause I always find a way to be with her and include her in activities with my friends). We both have the same exam on Wednesday and she has another exam the day after (Thursday) but since this is my last exam before I officially finished high school and probably wont see her since we finish the subject. Should I ask her out after our exam to bowling next weekend or probably the following weekend since she finish her last exam on Thursday. She is also pretty shy and doesn't really like outdoor sports but she likes bowling cause I ask her. And also I don't really want to pull her away from her friends at school during lunch to ask (if I go back and return my books) because she is shy and I dont want to make her feel uncomfortable with her friend asking why I pulled her away to talk to her.

Sorry for the long post but I am in a pickle at the moment.
Thanks in advance for your help

Yes, do it. HSC? Are you from Sydney?

Do you think I should ask her out during exams peroid?

G'day folks, I am currently completing my exams for HSC (year 12). So long story, short. I met this awesome girl in my class and she is in year 11 and I am in year 12, but she is doing compress subject (2, year 12 subjects in year 11) and one of her subject is the same one as me. Anyway, we known each other for atlease one year, and became pretty good friends (in my opinion) (but I think she knows I like her, cause I always find a way to be with her and include her in activities with my friends). We both have the same exam on Wednesday and she has another exam the day after (Thursday) but since this is my last exam before I officially finished high school and probably wont see her since we finish the subject. Should I ask her out after our exam to bowling next weekend or probably the following weekend since she finish her last exam on Thursday. She is also pretty shy and doesn't really like outdoor sports but she likes bowling cause I ask her. And also I don't really want to pull her away from her friends at school during lunch to ask (if I go back and return my books) because she is shy and I dont want to make her feel uncomfortable with her friend asking why I pulled her away to talk to her.

Sorry for the long post but I am in a pickle at the moment.
Thanks in advance for your help

Original post by RenéDescartes

Hey there,
HSC means High School Certificate, it pretty much says that you finish school and I'm actually from brisbane
Hey there,
HSC means High School Certificate, it pretty much says that you finish school and I'm actually from brisbane

I see.

You should ask her out during the actual exam.
Original post by RenéDescartes
I see.

You should ask her out during the actual exam.

This is the actual exam, and I dont know if I ask her after we finish out exam, cause one of her friends will be there
This is the actual exam, and I dont know if I ask her after we finish out exam, cause one of her friends will be there

Just RIP it innih... Just hope for the best as you are probably not likely to see her again... so tell her after the exam, even if her friends are there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending