The Student Room Group

Is it strange I still pick my bogeys?

I always do it and always have. I do use a tissue but sometimes you need to use your fingers. I was wondering if this is common. I am in my early 20s by the way.

I don't think its dirty and my boyfriend doesn't mind at all sometimes he does it for me.

Scroll to see replies

he picks your nose? wtf
Original post by StelioKontos
he picks your nose? wtf

Hes my boyfriend so obviously.
Reply 3
Before tissue was invented, people were doing it with their fingers.

Sometimes there is no choice if no tissue is available but I wouldn't do it in front of people.
Original post by beach700
Before tissue was invented, people were doing it with their fingers.

Sometimes there is no choice if no tissue is available but I wouldn't do it in front of people.

I only do it in front of my boyfriend.
Reply 5
Real question is: Do you still eat it :?
Sometimes I have to get blood clots out of my nose with my finger and tissue since sertraline makes me drip blood into my snot.
Attractive ik
Original post by StelioKontos
he picks your nose? wtf

😂😂
Original post by Nettled
Real question is: Do you still eat it :?

No i dont eat it but I obviously used to when i was very very small.
Original post by CoolCavy
Sometimes I have to get blood clots out of my nose with my finger and tissue since sertraline makes me drip blood into my snot.
Attractive ik

Sounds satisfying actually.
It is a gross habit tbh. I try not to stare when I see people doing it.
I saw on TV once snot shooting out of Rylan Clark's nose. I thought pick your nose and clean it instead snot shooting out of your nose on live TV. Obviously do it in bathroom behind closed doors.
It's fine, I pick mine with my fingers and eat it and it tastes quite sour but it is a habit. I also lick my sweat as it gives me electrolytes
Original post by PsychicWars
It is a gross habit tbh. I try not to stare when I see people doing it.

How is it gross if i get a tissue afterwards? I never do it in public just in front of my boyfriend or when im alone.
He does not pick your nose. That's not normal.
Original post by DieselGate
He does not pick your nose. That's not normal.

occasionally he does. He loves me and we play around a lot so yes he does :smile:
I know that feeling, when you try using a tissue to get that bogey out...but there is nothing better than your trusty finger. You can wiggle that stick into anything.
I say it's completely fine, but ur bf picking ur nose...das nasty.
Original post by ibyghee
I know that feeling, when you try using a tissue to get that bogey out...but there is nothing better than your trusty finger. You can wiggle that stick into anything.
I say it's completely fine, but ur bf picking ur nose...das nasty.

Thats right.

I dont think its nasty hes my boyfriend and he loves me.
Original post by Juvenescent Jez
Thats right.

I dont think its nasty hes my boyfriend and he loves me.

Does he eat it afterwards and get sexually aroused by it?
Original post by DieselGate
Does he eat it afterwards and get sexually aroused by it?

Not everything is about coitus.

Hes my boyfriend so naturally we take care of each other. You have obviously never been in love.

Quick Reply

Latest