The Student Room Group

Would this person get away using this

So a Classmate of mine (we’re not friends) has a fake ID. It’s a driving license and it’s shockingly good. Like we checked it has UV and all it’s exactly like all the driving licenses I’ve seen. We even tried multiple scanner apps on multiple phones and it passed every time. I know it’s a fake though as all the details match this person outside of the year of birth (month and day are the same). By the way all these security features are beyond what the local clubs and bars check from what I’ve heard. So would this fake ID work. It’s good quality not flimsy, the surface is smooth. It passed all the ID checks that a group of us could find online for a U.K. license. So would this Id work. By the way this person got this online but apparently it cost him around £150
report him to the police. get a praise from them and maybe a pat on the back.
Original post by ignorewhatisay
report him to the police. get a praise from them and maybe a pat on the back.

I can’t he doesn’t carry it on him in school. He brought it in once to show it off and then kept it at home the rest of the time. And if the police raided there they’d find a lot worse than a fake ID (proper drugs). And anyway isn’t it legal to buy and have them it’s just illegal to use them
Original post by Studentboy783
I can’t he doesn’t carry it on him in school. He brought it in once to show it off and then kept it at home the rest of the time. And if the police raided there they’d find a lot worse than a fake ID (proper drugs). And anyway isn’t it legal to buy and have them it’s just illegal to use them

it's illegal to buy them because you're intending to use it lmao.

i was joking about reporting him. Try not to involve yourself in this and ignore it. It's not cool, don't try get the idea that you can get it too since it's foolproof.

He'll eventually get caught.
it's illegal to buy them because you're intending to use it lmao.

i was joking about reporting him. Try not to involve yourself in this and ignore it. It's not cool, don't try get the idea that you can get it too since it's foolproof.

He'll eventually get caught.

I don’t want one. I don’t have 150 to throw away lol. And to be fair if he uses it in the local area he won’t get caught as if your a girl your T*ts are valid ID
I don’t want one. I don’t have 150 to throw away lol. And to be fair if he uses it in the local area he won’t get caught as if your a girl your T*ts are valid ID

cool.

idk what you meant by the last sentence.
cool.

idk what you meant by the last sentence.

Basically if your a girl then wear a revealing outfit and the local bouncers will let you pass same with the off license workers. A lot of the girls wear tops to make their breasts look bigger which gets them through the doors
Basically if your a girl then wear a revealing outfit and the local bouncers will let you pass same with the off license workers. A lot of the girls wear tops to make their breasts look bigger which gets them through the doors

Not always.

If you think tat's true you can find it out for yourself.
Get plastic surgery and try it, come back and tell me if it worked.
Not always.

It seems to work I’ve had family members who’ve gone to the bars after work who were disgusted when they saw it happening
It seems to work I’ve had family members who’ve gone to the bars after work who were disgusted when they saw it happening

nice mate.
Not always.

To be fair the 2 main bars they go to are like moes from the simpsons only with djs and horrible live music. The club they go to is upstairs of a restaraunt/pub. The guy spends too much money in some aspects and not enough in others. For example the club has high end lighting, lasers and speakers but there isn’t real bouncers they tend to just wave people in unless they look about 10
Probably.
To be fair the 2 main bars they go to are like moes from the simpsons only with djs and horrible live music. The club they go to is upstairs of a restaraunt/pub. The guy spends too much money in some aspects and not enough in others. For example the club has high end lighting, lasers and speakers but there isn’t real bouncers they tend to just wave people in unless they look about 10

And doesn't help that the fact that most girls in the UK who are around 13-15 look 20.

Quick Reply

Latest