The Student Room Group

What happens during the Next job interview/assessment?

So I applied for Christmas temp as sales consultant and also stockroom assistant and I got a call and email for interview/assessment for both the jobs. Personally I prefer stockroom assistant but i'll take whatever I get at this point. What will happen during the interview/assessment? What should I wear for the interview? Is it ok to wear something casual? Also, how much do they pay? I'm 22.
Lol I applied as a next Christmas temp yesterday
Reply 2
I’ve got my interview tomorrow. How did you get on?
Reply 3
Original post by sarahyousaf786
Lol I applied as a next Christmas temp yesterday

Hey! I got the job! They will just tell you what to do and will check how you do it! It’ll be fine as long as you’re friendly to customers. :smile: Good luck!
Reply 4
Original post by Eirinn00
I’ve got my interview tomorrow. How did you get on?

Hey there! I got the job! They basically just checked how I did with the customers. They asked me to go around the store and just speak to customers and ask if they needed any help. Just be friendly and helpful to customers and it’ll be fine! Good luck :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Byun.B
Hey there! I got the job! They basically just checked how I did with the customers. They asked me to go around the store and just speak to customers and ask if they needed any help. Just be friendly and helpful to customers and it’ll be fine! Good luck :smile:

Brilliant thank you did it take them long to tell you if you had been successful? Thanks again.
Reply 6
Brilliant thank you did it take them long to tell you if you had been successful? Thanks again.

They told me right after my assessment :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Byun.B
They told me right after my assessment :smile:

Wow that was quick!! Congratulations x
Congrats, do you know if you're gonna be in the stockroom or on the shop floor? Either way enjoy boxing day lol
Reply 9
Wow that was quick!! Congratulations x

Thank you! Hope you’ll get the job too! :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by literallyno
Congrats, do you know if you're gonna be in the stockroom or on the shop floor? Either way enjoy boxing day lol

Hahahaha I’m gonna be on the shop floor.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending