The Student Room Group

Opinion of my body + Pics

Must Read

Hello, I struggle with my weight but I lost 20kg last year and now I'm at a stable weight of 68-72kg, I am sizes 12-16 for bottoms and 8-12 for tops (depends on brands). I'm 17-20 (want to remain anonymous) and my dietitian says I'm overweight on the BMI chart. I'm size 34DD for bra and I post measurements if you want later (waist, hips, bust shoulders etc.).

Extra

For the past 8 years, my mum has been calling me fat almost every day, and it's true I was, but now I put in the effort to lose weight (dieting exercising etc.) however school has become very time consuming and I've cut down my exercising time to about 3 hours a week when it used to be 7. Every time I go shopping I find it hard to find jeans that fit my waist and bum and my mum always says "lose weight and you won't have this problem". So now I'm starting to struggle to maintain my high self-esteem.

When I speak to my friends they all say "Oh but you have the hourglass figure" but they don't see how horrible I look in underwear and on top of that they are all sizes 8-10 and only two are 12 and one is 16. It's clear that everyone is biased in some way, my friends want to be nice and my mum thinks I'm as fat as I was before.

Must Read

So please tell me what you honestly think no sugarcoating, I want to hear the blunt truth, and I'll try to do what is recommended. Also, one image has 1 but it was a note for which image I'll post, and there are two side pics (before and after eating).

https://www.flickr.com/gp/143581380@N08/2b76SU

Thanks please respond ASAP.
You look fine I've seen fatter girls. Nice asset
I have no idea how anyone would think you are overweight. That is no where near fat!
You weight and size is ok, no need to worry.

Quick Reply

Latest