The Student Room Group

Anyone else feel guilty for being clever?

For real, its just when i think about it a bit, i feel pitiful. Nothing evil, and im not bragging im clever, but just a weird thing that pops up. I just want everyone to at least have potential to do anything .

Scroll to see replies

u wot m8 u havin a giggle lmao my nan is smarter than u and she never complains
Reply 2
No.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
u wot m8 u havin a giggle lmao my nan is smarter than u and she never complains

Well you certainly aren't smart if you assume my intelligence. Your nan is busy pitying you! :wink:
Reply 4
... i guess you can?
Original post by Profesh
No.
This question is for clever people, mate.
Reply 6
Original post by ftfy

AHAhAHAHA
Sounds impressive, but how much did you know beforehand? I'm assuming this is a uni course.
Reply 8
Original post by ftfy

What measures are you taking to insulate yourself against impending automation? Aside from counting to a million, obviously.
It's your choice to feel guilty and I think it's fine unless it's holding you back in some way. There are many circumstances beyond our control that determine how a person will develop so I think there's no point in feeling guilty. It is a shame that there are so many people that seem unintelligent though.
Reply 10
Not really, though I have in the past in specific circumstances, usually after a spat with the bird when she's giving it the 'don't use big words with me' routine.
Original post by Profesh
What measures are you taking to insulate yourself against impending automation? Aside from counting to a million, obviously.
I agree counting to a million is no mean feat, but I've accepted my fate as an unclever sod a long time ago!
Original post by ftfy
I agree counting to a million is no mean feat, but I've accepted my fate as an unclever sod a long time ago!

I see. Well, at least you'll be exempt from the draft come the First AI War.
Probably because thermodynamics is piss easy and is IMO the simplest course there is for engineering. The C grade students probably just didn't care enough, or went out overnight to get smashed.
Judging by your grammar and thought process, you really must be a higher level entity. Surely if you’re so intelligent, you can use logical reasoning and fact to deduce an answer to the question? Smh.
Aha me. :cry: It pisses me off when others can do it but I love it when I can do it. :rofl: :facepalm:
Grateful, not guilty. Positivity goes a long way.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending