The Student Room Group

Guys, please answer honestly

Would any guy have sex with a skinny fat girl, even though you can't see much difference when she's wearing clothes and the rest of her body is pretty proportional, but she has some belly?
No. I'm gay.
Reply 2
"skinny fat" my g using oxymorons on the internet damn
It depends on other things, not whether she has a belly. Cute face, good heart, caring, etc > body.
i was wondering how you use oxymorons
Reply 5
skinny fat... are you short tall too?
Original post by patry27
skinny fat... are you short tall too?

It's a term used to describe basically normal weight ppl who're out of shape, eat crap and don't exercise. So they've gained some ''stubborn'' fat in certain places - belly for the OP I guess.
Reply 7
Original post by Krisis
It's a term used to describe basically normal weight ppl who're out of shape, eat crap and don't exercise. So they've gained some ''stubborn'' fat in certain places - belly for the OP I guess.

Aight, thanks for the clarification.
I have no clue what skinny fat means, so ill split it up into 2 to make it easier for myself and others reading
Skinny - Yes
Normal weight - yes
Fat - No
just my preference
Original post by Anonymous
Would any guy have sex with a skinny fat girl, even though you can't see much difference when she's wearing clothes and the rest of her body is pretty proportional, but she has some belly?

Why do you care? You are suffering, pal - you need to look yourself in the mirror
So would ‘skinny fat’ be size 14/16?
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous
Would any guy have sex with a skinny fat girl

Depends. Do we get to pick between the skinny and fat one?
Original post by UWS
Depends. Do we get to pick between the skinny and fat one?

skinny tbh
Reply 13
hidden thicc
Yes I would have sex with skinny fat girl
This thread is ridiculous. Define 'fat'.

Most guys I know would have sex with virtually anyone, and in fact, a larger proportion of guys would involve themselves in gay sex than would admit to it. Ask any gay guy how many straighties have crossed their paths!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending