The Student Room Group

Oxford Interview Accommodation

Hello,

I will be going to Oxford to interview for a place at Christ Church. In the email, it says that I have to be there by Tuesday at 12pm. Since I will be flying in, I was wondering if it would be possible to request an extra night or two, where I would be able to check in Monday (or even Sunday evening) since I want some time to get settled and adjusted to the time zone and find my way there from the airport.

Also, the interviews end on 1pm on Saturday, and I was wondering if I could stay Saturday night into Sunday morning since my flight will be on Sunday?

I already emailed Christ Church about my dilemma, so how likely will they be able to accommodate me for an extra day/night on both ends? (Since I need to book the plane tickets ASAP).

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by kaizomba
Hello,

I will be going to Oxford to interview for a place at Christ Church. In the email, it says that I have to be there by Tuesday at 12pm. Since I will be flying in, I was wondering if it would be possible to request an extra night or two, where I would be able to check in Monday (or even Sunday evening) since I want some time to get settled and adjusted to the time zone and find my way there from the airport.

Also, the interviews end on 1pm on Saturday, and I was wondering if I could stay Saturday night into Sunday morning since my flight will be on Sunday?

I already emailed Christ Church about my dilemma, so how likely will they be able to accommodate me for an extra day/night on both ends? (Since I need to book the plane tickets ASAP).

Thanks

I had a very similar question to yours so I was wondering if you got a response from the college about whether you can do this or not

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending