The Student Room Group

Predicted grades?

What about if a predicted grade can’t be given by a tutor by the ucas deadline and they will give it like a week or two later than January 15 2019? Is that ok with universities? What would I do in such a situation ?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by moon4
What about if a predicted grade can’t be given by a tutor by the ucas deadline and they will give it like a week or two later than January 15 2019? Is that ok with universities? What would I do in such a situation ?

Yes its fine. I believe you just miss the deadline and for most courses all that means is you shift from being treated the same as everyone who made the deadline to someone they consider if they have spare space. Why cant they give a predicted before the deadline?
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Yes its fine. I believe you just miss the deadline and for most courses all that means is you shift from being treated the same as everyone who made the deadline to someone they consider if they have spare space. Why cant they give a predicted before the deadline?

Even if just one qualification can’t be given the predicted grade in time that happens?
Original post by moon4
Even if just one qualification can’t be given the predicted grade in time that happens?

Talk to the unis concerned.
Original post by moon4

Contact uni admissions and let them know, then put the application in anyway. If they know beforehand its beyond your control they may be ok with it.
is it ok if someone submint thier application at the end of december.
Original post by moon4

Why can't they be given earlier?
Reply 7
Original post by leobarry
is it ok if someone submint thier application at the end of december.

Yes the deadline is January 15

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending