The Student Room Group

Is it worth working for a month?

I am a student and am going back home in a few weeks for the christmas holidays. I was just wondering if it's worth working for like 6 weeks over christmas. If so how do I go about it do I let them know before hand or just quit after a month.
false
false
Original post by Jordyboy17
I am a student and am going back home in a few weeks for the christmas holidays. I was just wondering if it's worth working for like 6 weeks over christmas. If so how do I go about it do I let them know before hand or just quit after a month.

Study or money?

Yes to both. Study comes first but you can clear a lot of debts in 6 weeks.
Original post by Jordyboy17

Hey!
This is actually really common, you can get a chirstmas temp job where you help in shops etc while they are busy over christmas. Igf you just type it in in google you shoould hopefully get some you can apply for where you live. I would look asap as they employ people for these roles quite early.
I hope this helps, let me know how you get on!
Sophia :smile:
Original post by hallamstudents
Hey!
This is actually really common, you can get a chirstmas temp job where you help in shops etc while they are busy over christmas. Igf you just type it in in google you shoould hopefully get some you can apply for where you live. I would look asap as they employ people for these roles quite early.
I hope this helps, let me know how you get on!
Sophia :smile:

I agree

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending