The Student Room Group

boyfriend not replying to messages

help my good friend and current partner is not accepting my invite to fortnite! i message him on facebook and he reads the message and does not reply - its really annoying me!! i dont know if i should break up with him because of this because this is the reason we got together in the first place. i aksed me friends if it would be a good idea to do this and they said it would be, im scared to go back to school and face him if he doesnt reply until then. he is online on epic games but ignores every invite thrown at him.

any advice would be nice, and dont forget
to KEEP ON GAMING!!
Reply 1
Original post by oraltearer
help my good friend and current partner is not accepting my invite to fortnite! i message him on facebook and he reads the message and does not reply - its really annoying me!! i dont know if i should break up with him because of this because this is the reason we got together in the first place. i aksed me friends if it would be a good idea to do this and they said it would be, im scared to go back to school and face him if he doesnt reply until then. he is online on epic games but ignores every invite thrown at him.

any advice would be nice, and dont forget
to KEEP ON GAMING!!

I think before you even think about leaving him maybe talk to him even though he is ignoring your messages. You need to say in a message that you are annoyed and frustrated with him blanking you and then see what he says if he says nothing thats when you end things. DOn't be worried to face him in school because at the end of the day you are the one with the problem not him so he should be scared of you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending