The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sinnoh
You're from Georgia, sweet Georgia

and history books unfold ya
How much exactly are you worth?
Original post by Sinnoh
Right but that's something you do after getting some capital

i started with £100 from being a paper boy since i was 16 and from then i've managed to invest in the right businesses
Original post by Anonymous
How much exactly are you worth?

between 2 and 5 mill (fluctuates between 3 and 6 mill per year though)
its unpredictable and risky which i enjoy so i dont get bored
Would u say gcses were the reason behind ur success
Original post by Jjjj112
Would u say gcses were the reason behind ur success

gcses were a part of my development so id say so. education is pretty important which is why a lot of people invest their children in it nowadays
Personally I got good grades at GCSEs wouldn’t u say gcse is the foundation but not the determinant
Original post by AmmyXVI
Hey, you mentioned the stock market and investing, what would you recommend to a complete beginner to do in terms of starting and learning?

be patient. i made losses initially but i'd recommend buy shares with potential to grow at a cheap price, but select a few, so if you do make a loss or two then you have something to fall back on. i'd recommend first trying out apps to practice with though, so you get an idea of how fast-paced it is
I got 1A* 4 A and 4 B
Original post by Jjjj112
Personally I got good grades at GCSEs wouldn’t u say gcse is the foundation but not the determinant

yes deifnitely, but it all comes from hard work being put into something you care about. i've got a friend who was excluded in year 10 but now he got a City job by asking people what qualities an entrepreneur needs and doing work experience
I understand u r this successful multi millionaire but I don’t think u understand the main issue in society
Original post by GrandMedic
Really, at 20? Family must be doing well.

no my family hve never really lived the luxury life. its all about motivation and hard work, which you can achieve a lot with.
Original post by Jjjj112
I understand u r this successful multi millionaire but I don’t think u understand the main issue in society

what do you mean?
I mean u don’t understand the problems
what do you mean?

if youre talking about education then i'd definitely agree that its a necessity in order to have a successful career, but my friend was seriously talented in finances so i guess that not everyone may have to put in the same work to get to a point
be patient. i made losses initially but i'd recommend buy shares with potential to grow at a cheap price, but select a few, so if you do make a loss or two then you have something to fall back on. i'd recommend first trying out apps to practice with though, so you get an idea of how fast-paced it is

Ah right, what apps in particular do you recommend and is there anywhere I can learn for free, like things to do and not to, how to read fluctuations and make predictions etc
I mean
Tht students like me are constantly told we r not good in enough
Discrimination
Original post by AmmyXVI
Ah right, what apps in particular do you recommend and is there anywhere I can learn for free, like things to do and not to, how to read fluctuations and make predictions etc

etoro / fortrade were my starter apps but you need to be rly careful since you dont want to invest too much in one company. in terms of making predictions and reading fluctuations id recommend to constantly update yourself on readings so you can use tools or gut instinct to invest when a company's share price is increasing. if you're in school, ask a business teacher for other programs you could use for practice. pretty much all schools have demo software to use.

Latest

Trending

Trending