The Student Room Group

What to choose

Now that Cambridge did not offer me a place, which is sad... very depressing and sad, I want to see if my other choices are good. Which is the best university between Birmingham, Warwick and Southampton for computer science?
I was almost at half of inch to enter Cambridge
According to the uni ranks table, this is the order from best to worst:
Warwick
Southampton
Birmingham

I would also suggest going to Warwick as my friend who studies engineering says it is really good.

But did you get offers from those three?

Im not as good as you, so I am going to Cardiff :/
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by kurro
According to the uni ranks table, this is the order from best to worst:
Warwick
Southampton
Birmingham

I would also suggest going to Warwick as my friend who studies engineering says it is really good.

But did you get offers from those three?

Im not as good as you, so I am going to Cardiff :/

of corse, this is why I asked.. :smile:)
What are you studying and are there any internships available in relation to it?
Reply 4
Original post by Qup
What are you studying and are there any internships available in relation to it?

Sorry, but I do not know what you refer to
Original post by TasteDaBomb
Sorry, but I do not know what you refer to

Sorry, I was asking what subject you wished to study at university, because although many universities offer the same subject, not all of them are going to be good and some will be better than others. But then I realised that you already said what you wanted to study, which was computer science so my bad.
Original post by TasteDaBomb
of corse, this is why I asked.. :smile:)

I told you the rankings from best to worst for CS.
Is that not what you wanted?
Reply 7
Original post by kurro
I told you the rankings from best to worst for CS.
Is that not what you wanted?

Thank you... if you know someone form Warwick or any other university just to say its point of view, I will be very happy. I can see the rankings too on the internet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending