The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by 04MR17
See you next week :hello:

i don't think he will be back that soon but i wish he would i would miss his banter it helps me get through my alevels
Original post by JoshDarnIt
Thank you :hugs: Love me some Alestorm btw :biggrin:

Liking Alestorm makes you automatically cool in my opinion :biggrin: :five:
Original post by 04MR17

See you then! :lol:
Original post by KimNoel
i don't think he will be back that soon but i wish he would i would miss his banter it helps me get through my alevels

I'm sorry :redface: I'm sure you'll manage though! Good luck with them :biggrin:
Reply 44
See you then! :lol:

don't go
Original post by Leviathan1741
Liking Alestorm makes you automatically cool in my opinion :biggrin: :five:

I'm one of the cool kids now :ahee:
Reply 46
I'm one of the cool kids now :ahee:

youve always been one of the cool kids
Original post by KimNoel
don't go

Sowwi :redface:
Would You marry me when you come back? :wink:
Reply 49
Sowwi :redface:

:frown:
Original post by KimNoel
youve always been one of the cool kids

YEYYY!!!! :ahee:
Original post by KimNoel
It's just the running joke when people make these threads, they often don't stay away long. Or they'll make a different account to avoid the embarrassment.
I'm sorry :redface: I'm sure you'll manage though! Good luck with them :biggrin:
On a serious note, you're a really positive influence on this community and people will miss you, over the years I've seen a few like you I must admit: popular, not aggressive and usually with something actually meaningful to say. And those last two things aren't always found in popular users. Two years ago I gave up TSR for lent, and I don't regret that. Best of luck and let us know when you're back. :smile:
Original post by nabilahhh
Would You marry me when you come back? :wink:

Depends if me and LDS are still going strong :tongue:
Original post by 04MR17
It's just the running joke when people make these threads, they often don't stay away long. Or they'll make a different account to avoid the embarrassment.On a serious note, you're a really positive influence on this community and people will miss you, over the years I've seen a few like you I must admit: popular, not aggressive and usually with something actually meaningful to say. And those last two things aren't always found in popular users. Two years ago I gave up TSR for lent, and I don't regret that. Best of luck and let us know when you're back. :smile:

Glad I'm doing something right then :biggrin: I'll be sure to let ya'll know when I'm back :wink: Thanks for the kinds words :smile:
Original post by 04MR17

PRSOM :tongue:
Original post by KimNoel
:frown:

Turn that frown :frown: upside down :smile:
Reply 56
Turn that frown :frown: upside down :smile:

i want u to come back it wont be the same:bubbles:
Original post by KimNoel
i want u to come back it wont be the same:bubbles:

I'll be back eventually dw :wink: I'm sure you'll find a replacement for me in the meantime :tongue:
Reply 58
I'll be back eventually dw :wink: I'm sure you'll find a replacement for me in the meantime :tongue:

how give me advice
Original post by KimNoel
how give me advice

Just talk with people, have some sick bants with them :biggrin:

Latest