The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester

Any honest reviews on Worcester University?

I haven't seen much about Worcester as a uni, when i visited I loved it. However as i am applying to Law LLB i think its a new subject for the uni, so it hasn't had any graduates yet?
Is there anyone here that can give an honest review on the uni from a students POV :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by oxyies
I haven't seen much about Worcester as a uni, when i visited I loved it. However as i am applying to Law LLB i think its a new subject for the uni, so it hasn't had any graduates yet?
Is there anyone here that can give an honest review on the uni from a students POV :smile:

@University Of Worcester Could you help with this? :smile:
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester
Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics
@University Of Worcester Could you help with this? :smile:

They've been inactive since 2015

Original post by oxyies

Moved to University of Worcester

OP I've not seen many threads/activity about Worcester Uni on this forum personally so you might not get what you're looking for.

Visit the university if you can, speak to the lecturers there are see how you feel about the course.
Reply 3
Original post by Blue_Cow
They've been inactive since 2015

Moved to University of Worcester

OP I've not seen many threads/activity about Worcester Uni on this forum personally so you might not get what you're looking for.

Visit the university if you can, speak to the lecturers there are see how you feel about the course.

Thanks. Did my best to help anyways :smile:
I went to Worcester Uni to study psychology. I left halfway through second year. I hated it. I was a commuter and it was like the uni didn't acknowledge we existed. The turning point was when I was accused of academic misconduct, I submitted my assignment 9 days before the deadline, i checked my turnitin report which was green and I didn't think anything was wrong, if I did I could have changed it in the 9 days I had left. I was shocked to receive an academic misconduct meeting where the staff admitted we hadn't been taught how to use turnitit correctly as they took that lesson out of our timetable and said they would put this lesson back in the programme in the future. However I had to redo my assignment capped at a D and my overall module capped at D. Even though they admitted we weren't given the information of how to use the turnitin software. This was the pushing point for me leaving, because I hated the work anyway, the academic style just wasn't for me, but the thought of doing this work again when they admitted fault was something I wouldnt do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending