The Student Room Group

Want to get a restaurant workers numbers.

There is this girl I like that works in a restaurant. The problem is if she rejects me I will be too embarrassed to go to the restaurant again and show my face because it would be awkward AF.

How do I approach her and ask her for her number?

What do I do if she rejects me?

EDIT: I got her number!! I just said “hi I really like you can I have your number” and it WORKED!!
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by GraduateLynx
There is this girl I like that works in a restaurant. The problem is if she rejects me I will be too embarrassed to go to the restaurant again and show my face because it would be awkward AF.

How do I approach her and ask her for her number?

What do I do if she rejects me?

There should be non-verbal cues in place for you to ascertain whether or not asking her for her number would be a good idea.
Original post by ReportedYou
There should be non-verbal cues in place for you to ascertain whether or not asking her for her number would be a good idea.

Well I would sometimes stare at her and at this point she knows I like her. Also when I finished my dinner she came over to take my plate and she asked “are you finished” in a really kind and gentle voice.

Edit: Also she was talking about me with other employees. Don’t know what she said though.
(edited 5 years ago)
Well I would sometimes stare at her and at this point she knows I like her. Also when I finished my dinner she came over to take my plate and she asked “are you finished” in a really kind and gentle voice.

There is no sign that shows she is interested. Also don't lingeringly stare at her in the face for more than a few seconds if she isn't staring back at you. It's creepy.

And lol at thinking her being "really kind" in a workplace which requires you to be polite to customers is an indication that she likes you back. :lol:

But then again I could be wrong, and she could be interested in you. So don't wait around. Otherwise you may miss your chance to get her number before someone else does.
Original post by ReportedYou
There is no sign that shows she is interested. Also don't lingeringly stare at her in the face for more than a few seconds if she isn't staring back at you. It's creepy.

And lol at thinking her being "really kind" in a workplace which requires you to be polite to customers is an indication that she likes you back. :lol:

But then again I could be wrong, and she could be interested in you. So don't wait around. Otherwise you may miss your chance to get her number before someone else does.

I only stared at her for a view seconds and she looked at me then I quickly looked away.

One time she looked at me waiting for me to look back at her but I didn’t. Plus if she thought I was creepy then she wouldn’t have come over and take my plate when I was finished eating. The other employees could of done that.

You know what I’m just going to go for it next time. If I get rejected then that’s fine I will never go to that restaurant again to save the embarrassment and awkwardness.
(edited 5 years ago)
I only stared at her for a view seconds and she looked at me then I quickly looked away.

One time she looked at me waiting for me to look back at her but I didn’t. Plus if she thought I was creepy then she wouldn’t have come over and take my plate when I was finished eating. The other employees could of done that.

You know what I’m just going to go for it next time. If I get rejected then that’s fine I will never go to that restaurant again to save the embarrassment and awkwardness.

Yeah, it seems she might be interested. Shoot your shot. You said she is a kind person so the won't disrespect you if you do. And the worst response you will probably get is sorry I have a boyfriend.

You should definitely go for it. It sounds like she is interested. Good luck!:tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending