The Student Room Group

Università Cattolica - English-taught Medicine thoughts?

As the title says, just wondering what you all think of it. I’m put off by the lack of images they have of their campus in Rome and their emphasis on Catholic studies. They’ve also got no clubs and societies, and from the image I’ve seen I think the library is lacking. I’ve received an offer to study at Cardiff too, but the price difference is huge so that is a major factor to consider.

Anyone else applied here? Or already studying there?
Emphasis on catholic students?
We do ****all here m8.
Original post by Nking
As the title says, just wondering what you all think of it. I’m put off by the lack of images they have of their campus in Rome and their emphasis on Catholic studies. They’ve also got no clubs and societies, and from the image I’ve seen I think the library is lacking. I’ve received an offer to study at Cardiff too, but the price difference is huge so that is a major factor to consider.

Anyone else applied here? Or already studying there?

which uni have you decided to pick?
Original post by thomasbkk
Emphasis on catholic students?
We do ****all here m8.

Do you recommend Cattolica to international students? Can you please write a detailed review of how medical education in Cattolica is and what opportunities there are post-graduation?
Original post by aslandollar2001
Do you recommend Cattolica to international students? Can you please write a detailed review of how medical education in Cattolica is and what opportunities there are post-graduation?

I’m a current student so can’t comment much on post grad factors but it pretty nice.
Can you pls let me know your experience at catollica and would you recommend it.
How are the teaching facilities
Thanks
Reply 6
i’m current preparing for the cattolica med entrance exam but i don’t know to. There’s a 3000 question database but i need the answers and can’t find them anywhere

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending