The Student Room Group

I need sex advise asp

I lost my v last Thursday I have had sex 3 times now and the first time I didn’t bleed but the 2nd and 3rd time I’ve bled really bad should I be worried or not?
Hi dear,
I think you should not be worried as long as it wasn't worse than your first time, or painful and uncomfortable.
If you feel like everything's okay and you do not have any worrying symptoms, then you are alright.
Reply 2
There was no pain at all the first time that’s what’s worrying me and I’m underage too so I don’t wnat to go to the doctor
As long as you don't feel anything but onyl this, it's normal. You may bleed on your second time and not on your first, it can happen too. Bleeding is absolutely normal for someone who has just recently lost their virginity. I advise you should not worry about it as long as you don't feel any continous pain throughout the day, don't bleed very seriously, etc. But if so, you should definitely see a doctor.
If you're alright except the bleeding then there is no need to worry.
Reply 4
Original post by Girlstalk
There was no pain at all the first time that’s what’s worrying me and I’m underage too so I don’t wnat to go to the doctor

Your GP won't care as long as you are not under 14. Might be useful to get some contraception and safe sex advice too!
Reply 5
Original post by GANFYD
Your GP won't care as long as you are not under 14. Might be useful to get some contraception and safe sex advice too!

Well I’m 16 next month and we use condoms and I’m on the implant
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Spieling mistake - "advice".

You spelt “spelling” wrong
Reply 7

Then your GP won't care at all. If you are worried, go and get checked out
Reply 8
Original post by GANFYD
Then your GP won't care at all. If you are worried, go and get checked out

Do you think if I wait it out it will go away?
Reply 9
Do you think if I wait it out it will go away?

Almost certainly
Reply 10
Original post by GANFYD
Almost certainly

Okay thank you so much I appreciate it
Reply 11

So you could go and see your doctor for help they will help and not judge you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending