The Student Room Group

Do you have social media?

Poll

Do you have social media?

If yes, which ones, and why?

If no, why not?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have twittersphere and instantgrammer.
Original post by 8472
I have twittersphere and instantgrammer.

Video Vblogging your way around the net and around Instantgram :borat:
Reply 3
Original post by Blue_Cow
Video Vblogging your way around the net and around Instantgram :borat:

#SilverSurfingTheSocialMediums
Original post by 8472
#SilverSurfingTheSocialMediums

Time to put my America Online disk into my PC so I can chat with Mavis on America Online Instant Messenger
TSR is a form of social media, so to vote no would be a lie.
yes.
Reply 7
Does having social media but with no friends count? As in just following Uni's and stuffs? I expect it does just checking.
Reply 8
No. I prefer to live life with the ones around me rather than keeping contact with people I don't usually see.
Reply 9
Facebook- to get info about unis, answers to my problems via groups, study-related help and to chat with the 1 friend I have.
Quora- Because I love reading about people's experiences, stories, opinions, etc. I don't like sharing mine there though.
Reddit- I'm not really active on it. I just use it occasionally when I need to ask something or when it pops up in my search results.
Reply 10
Facebook for my mates, Twitter, LinkedIn for work stuff. Online presence has been very, very helpful when it comes to getting work in academia.
Just Facebook :smile:
Fair enoof, that's a no then :h:
Man why does no one ever use the long-neglected singular form of social media? TSR is a social medium.
Reply 14
I have a personal instagram account and a *****y meme account.

I have facebook and snapchat but pretty much never use it.
I did once, when I had friends, now I don't, so have no significant need for it.
Yes indeedie I believe I would, it's a method of being social, so I would probably use it, can't comprehend people actually wanting to talk to me though.

Quick Reply

Latest