The Student Room Group

Referees

Sorry this may seem like a silly question. I want to apply to an undergrad summer school but you need to have a really good reference to apply with. Problem is I'm in my first year and don't really have a relationship with any of my lecturers, so I'm unsure who I can contact to be my referee. Would any lecturer be happy to help if they just recognise me? Or would most say no to this? It's a 20 day trip to a different country and I REALLY want to apply, but have no idea what I can do for this. Thanks for any responses xx
Original post by Anonymous
Sorry this may seem like a silly question. I want to apply to an undergrad summer school but you need to have a really good reference to apply with. Problem is I'm in my first year and don't really have a relationship with any of my lecturers, so I'm unsure who I can contact to be my referee. Would any lecturer be happy to help if they just recognise me? Or would most say no to this? It's a 20 day trip to a different country and I REALLY want to apply, but have no idea what I can do for this. Thanks for any responses xx

Don't you have a personal tutor? If not, the yes ask someone whose course you are enjoying and who might have marked your work.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending