The Student Room Group

Where do my predicted grades go?

I know my referee gives me predicted grades but he doesn’t know where they go. Are they in the reference? He said they changed the reference form this year aswell. (My referee is my private tutor)
Original post by JamieInit
I know my referee gives me predicted grades but he doesn’t know where they go. Are they in the reference? He said they changed the reference form this year aswell. (My referee is my private tutor)

If you list qualifications with a future award date then there will be a specific section with the reference listing the qualifications for your referee to add a predicted grade to each
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
If you list qualifications with a future award date then there will be a specific section with the reference listing the qualifications for your referee to add a predicted grade to each

Problem is I had to fill my education section before I could send a reference request. But I forgot to put in the pending grades so I added them in after the reference request was sent. After adding these pending qualifications it’s came up with a message saying that my referee won’t be able to see changes I mad and so I don’t think he was given the predicted grades section.
Original post by JamieInit
Problem is I had to fill my education section before I could send a reference request. But I forgot to put in the pending grades so I added them in after the reference request was sent. After adding these pending qualifications it’s came up with a message saying that my referee won’t be able to see changes I mad and so I don’t think he was given the predicted grades section.

If you ring UCAS this morning first thing they will be able to reset your reference. You can then resend it to your referee.

be sure that your referee is available to add your reference again today to meet the deadline.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending