The Student Room Group

Boys give me advice

How do I let a boy know I like him?
How do boys show they like you?
What do you look for in a girl physically and emotionally??
Thanksss
1) Honestly the best thing to do is approach him. As a guy it is incredibly flattering for a girl to ask you out, even if you not interested. So just approach him and say, very unlikely they will feel creeped out like some girls do.
2) As a guy if I like a girl I will put more effort into talking with her and making flirty comments. For example I will direct most conversation towards her over her friends. I will do a bit flirting, compliment her, maybe buy her drink if we are out ect.
3) Emotionally I like girls who are open and upfront, I hate girls who act 13 and tip top around the relationship. Physically most guys will agree a good figure, lets be honest here nice bum ect. I personally have a specific attraction to girls who dress certain ways and I like colourful makeup- but thats just me. I would say as a guy I am very picky and have certain type, I don't go for "pretty girls".

But be yourself!
(edited 5 years ago)
Not a boy, but be your best god damn self and make sure you truly love yourself. And I’m not talking about constantly dressing up or feeling amazing 24/7 to please others, just trust in who you are and what you want for yourself because that’s what really matters. Best of luck!
Original post by Alexty28
1) Honestly the best thing to do is approach him. As a guy it is incredibly flattering for a girl to ask you out, even if you not interested. So just approach him and say, very unlikely they will feel creeped out like some girls do.
2) As a guy if I like a girl I will put more effort into talking with her and making flirty comments. For example I will direct most conversation towards her over her friends. I will do a bit flirting, compliment her, maybe buy her drink if we are out ect.
3) Emotionally I like girls who are open and upfront, I hate girls who act 13 and tip top around the relationship. Physically most guys will agree a good figure, lets be honest here nice bum ect. I personally have a specific attraction to girls who dress certain ways and I like colourful makeup- but thats just me. I would say as a guy I am very picky and have certain type, I don't go for pretty girls.

But be yourself!

So you only like ugly girls then? lol
I would say just tell them. If a dude is more comfortable with physical contact but doesn't have to make it romantic, Y'know the often glances across the room at you. Trusting you is a good one. If they seem to want to be around you more that's also a sign. (I only know all this cause y'know male specimen here and I was into a girl(Still am but now we're dating) and i had no idea she was into me but I enjoyed dropping hints.) Honestly look for guys that mostly care about your personality. No matter what people tell you, you are better than being loved for your body... if you really want physical traits reply to me i guess, but personality wise I love tastefully loud more dominant women. I also love when people try being the best them just her being her makes me so happy... so idk what i really like just ****ing be you and I'm sure you'll find someone.

Original post by Anonymous
How do I let a boy know I like him?
How do boys show they like you?
What do you look for in a girl physically and emotionally??
Thanksss
Reply 5
Awh thank you, you are so sweet. Your date is lucky to be dating you😅
Original post by Thelonious pepe
I would say just tell them. If a dude is more comfortable with physical contact but doesn't have to make it romantic, Y'know the often glances across the room at you. Trusting you is a good one. If they seem to want to be around you more that's also a sign. (I only know all this cause y'know male specimen here and I was into a girl(Still am but now we're dating) and i had no idea she was into me but I enjoyed dropping hints.) Honestly look for guys that mostly care about your personality. No matter what people tell you, you are better than being loved for your body... if you really want physical traits reply to me i guess, but personality wise I love tastefully loud more dominant women. I also love when people try being the best them just her being her makes me so happy... so idk what i really like just ****ing be you and I'm sure you'll find someone.
Do you wanna DM me? I can tell you
Original post by ChickenMadness
So you only like ugly girls then? lol

Nah nah I meant "pretty girls" like the ones who have no personality and just doll themselves up all the time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending