The Student Room Group

Call out to all gay, les, just queer people in general... HELPPPP PLSS

I really like this girl who I have been friends with for years... I came out to her first... and well... I've always kinda felt SOMETHING for her but I've always dismissed it coz shes straight... but now she has a bf... and I honestly dont even know what's going on... I am so jealous its untrue... so much so I literally find myself gagging when they are together.. I dont have a problem with the guy... actually I think he's really nice and I'm happy shes found someone like him ... but I cant help it... I m not a horrible person but I just cant bear to look at them together... I dont want to ruin their relationship... I dont want to ruin my friendship... but I cant keep feeling like this... what do i do?!?!?!😱😱😨
then do nothing. shes obviously not into you. swallow that pill and dont ruin her relationship or your friendship. its not fair to either of you.
Reply 2
I'm not gay but i think you should just talk to her face to face alone for a while and talk about your feelings. It will likely make you feel better but i'm not to sure. I'm sorry about your situation. : (
Reply 3
It's not that... I physically feel sick when I see them together.. yet I'm happy for her and i think the guy is nice and I know she doesnt like me and never will ... but .. idk.. I dont know what's going on... (I'm also autistic so I find it hard to understand my emotions sometimes if that helps at all with an explanation??)
Original post by cupcakes87
then do nothing. shes obviously not into you. swallow that pill and dont ruin her relationship or your friendship. its not fair to either of you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending