The Student Room Group

Relationship Help!!!! ASAP!!!

Hi So Ive been friends with this guys for almost 2 years and at the beginning, at last, school year we were talking for 6 months and short story short he ended the talking and decided to be friends and I went along with it but I was REALLYYY HURT because I liked him A LOT. Now he likes me again and I thought I like him again but now im not so sure im confused if I like him for sure or if I just like the idea of him or if I do like him and I'm just protecting myself from getting hurt because I'm not putting everything into it because Im watching myself how much I put into this. He's my best friend and I would do nothing to hurt him and I dont want to loose him and it doesnt help that my other best friend said that he likes me too and I dont want to loose or hurt either of them... What do i do? I think I like the guy that I liked before but Idk and I need help figuring it out and I also need help on how to tell him how I feel and how I don't wanna get hurt again...?
Original post by krevans
Hi So Ive been friends with this guys for almost 2 years and at the beginning, at last, school year we were talking for 6 months and short story short he ended the talking and decided to be friends and I went along with it but I was REALLYYY HURT because I liked him A LOT. Now he likes me again and I thought I like him again but now im not so sure im confused if I like him for sure or if I just like the idea of him or if I do like him and I'm just protecting myself from getting hurt because I'm not putting everything into it because Im watching myself how much I put into this. He's my best friend and I would do nothing to hurt him and I dont want to loose him and it doesnt help that my other best friend said that he likes me too and I dont want to loose or hurt either of them... What do i do? I think I like the guy that I liked before but Idk and I need help figuring it out and I also need help on how to tell him how I feel and how I don't wanna get hurt again...?

I’d say give it some time and see if something just clicks and you really fall for him, like if you’re sat talking and you just think ‘you know what I really properly like you’. Obviously do whatever you think is best, if you want to dive in head first then go for it! I think the main thing to remember is that if you’re young, relationships at this stage might not be make or break. I say this to all my friends and every time I say it I feel like the biggest Debbie downer😂 but basically, maybe you end up being childhood sweethearts for life and maybe you don’t - either way it’s fine! Whatever happens just make sure that you’re both happy with things and if it does go a bit sour it’s not the end of the world. Everything happens for a reason and happiness is the main thing! Good luck chick ❤️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending