Special Consideration for A Levels Watch

curlylocks01
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
For the first year, my teacher literally missed a total of 20 -23 lessons in Media Studies, we were barely taught anything. In the second year we got a new teacher, who spent the first 3 months telling us not to come to class and to do coursework tho we weren't even told what to do etc. He basically told us what to do, a two weeks before we had to submit. We are a class of 11 and our college won't let us apply for special consideration. What shall we do?
gdunne42
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by curlylocks01)
For the first year, my teacher literally missed a total of 20 -23 lessons in Media Studies, we were barely taught anything. In the second year we got a new teacher, who spent the first 3 months telling us not to come to class and to do coursework tho we weren't even told what to do etc. He basically told us what to do, a two weeks before we had to submit. We are a class of 11 and our college won't let us apply for special consideration. What shall we do?
It sucks but there is Nothing you can do except try your best.
The rules are clear about this kind of situation.
Failure of your college to prepare you properly for exams is not the fault of the examiner and is not grounds for special consideration.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by gdunne42; 4 weeks ago
curlylocks01
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Thank you! Yes, it's really bad but I guess I can only try my best.
(Original post by gdunne42)
It sucks but there is Nothing you can do except try your best.
The rules are clear about this kind of situation.
Failure of your college to prepare you properly for exams is not the fault of the examiner and is not grounds for special consideration.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (61)
16.35%
The paper was reasonable (191)
51.21%
Not feeling great about that exam... (80)
21.45%
It was TERRIBLE (41)
10.99%

Watched Threads