The Student Room Group

Were you a skinny , healthy or an overweight child?

I would say I was skinny , regularly had people tell me that too

Scroll to see replies

I was a bit of an overweight child because I got bullied all the time and was lonely,so I ate to comfort myself.

I searched for "ripped baby bear". Google didn't help.

Original post by Notoriety
I searched for "ripped baby bear". Google didn't help.

:naughty:

:spank:
Reply 5
Overweight
Healthy?:dontknow:

This thread deserves a poll!:yay:
Healthy, leaning towards skinny. I’m the kind of person who can eat anything without getting fat.
I was underweight but now I'm just regular skinny xD
skinny, now I'm a healthy weight. still a child(well teen) tho.
Normal weight until the age of 6, chubby/overweight for six months after rubella and helped to lose weight by those delightful y5 & y6 school bullies.
Then slim for the rest of my life.
I've been chubby all my life😂😂😂😭😭😭😂😂😂
my mother's pet name for me is literally "chubby" in her native tongue🤣😭😭
Original post by londonmyst
Normal weight until the age of 6, chubby/overweight for six months after rubella and helped to lose weight by those delightful y5 & y6 school bullies.
Then slim for the rest of my life.

dang! I feel like I'm the only one who went to a primary school with no bullies
skinny then fat. never overweight tho cos of my tall height
I was above average in terms of athletism and strength.

Was never ripped though. Always had a belly lol.
Original post by Leviathan1611
dang! I feel like I'm the only one who went to a primary school with no bullies

You were so lucky!
Hope you managed to avoid them in secondary too.
Journalists and pr firms would probably pay you to write a column about life in a bully-free primary school, naming the school and with childhood photos of you beaming in your old uniform.
Original post by londonmyst
You were so lucky!
Hope you managed to avoid them in secondary too.
Journalists and pr firms would probably pay you to write a column about life in a bully-free primary school, naming the school and with childhood photos of you beaming in your old uniform.

yeah I've never been bullied, I was teased for a short period of time (I think it was one school year), apparently it's what you call "banter" didn't know what that was at the time.

we did have fights in primary school (like girls arguing and crying, and boys having tantrums because their girlfriend dumped them), we had two classes in each year group, so our classes wouldn't be at war with each other (just the girls though, the boys all got along) but it was never a particular person being picked on daily, that's what I mean by no bullying. great memories 😁
Skinny, and still am. Never been healthy (due to other things rather than weight)
Up to about 11 I was healthy but i slightly leaning into overweight From 11 to now (17) I've become quite slim
Reply 19
I was average sized, then chubby for a few years as a teen, then back to average.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending