The Student Room Group

Looking for someone to take over my accomodation contract MMU

Hi, i'm looking for someone to take over my accomodation contract, as i re-booked back in October but due to personal circumstances have decided to take a gap year. This means i won't be able to pay my rent with student finanace and will have to pay out of my own pocket which isn't feasable for me at the moment. I'm not able to get out of my contract unless i find another person to fill my slot instead. Here is the website for the accomodation.

The accomodation is Six Victoria Point and is located at 44 Hathersage Road M13 0FT. My contract is for a bedroom in a 3-room cluster, has 2 bathrooms (One upstairs and one downstairs), both containing showers and toilets with the downstairs bathroom containing a bath as well. Shared kitchen. All bills are included and there is wired and wireless internet connections. Laundry can be done on site, or at a laundrette 5 minutes away. The rent is £129 a week with the contract being 51 weeks. The rent can be payed in installments with the payments amounts being seen in this image. I am willing to pay for the first rent installment of £516 as well if you take over the contract.

The site also has various on-site social facilities such as a Gym, Home-Cinema, and Common Room. It's just around the corner from the Curry Mile and there a multiple shops 10 minutes away (Tesco, Poundland, multiple corner shops 5 minutes away).
It is about a 20 minute walk from the University of Manchester and a 25 minute walk from Manchester Met. There is also a bus-stop just around the corner, about 5 minutes away.

If there are any more concerns, please reply to the thread or message me.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1
bump

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending