The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZOMBIEKILLER16x
I think I got the marks for it but I forgot what I wrote about now

Are you talking about the question about why someone who has a leaky valve, would find it hard to exercise
Original post by SWG14
Your paper has been leaked.

after the exams not that deep
Original post by Baby_Mama
after the exams not that deep

Someone might of gotten a hold of it before hand so there is small chance of a resit
Original post by Skylar Jones
Are you talking about the question about why someone who has a leaky valve, would find it hard to exercise

Yep
Original post by ZOMBIEKILLER16x
Yep

I wrote that when someone does exercise their vessels dialate and their hart rate increases and overal more blood travels through the hearts cycle and therefore if their is a leaky valve this will prevent the blood from circulating most efficiently slowing down the rate of blood making it difficult to exercise......... something along those lines..,, I think
Reply 1385
Anyone remember how many marks the diabetes/osmosis question was? I wrote a lot about glucose not being converted to glycogen due to lack of insulin, resulting in more urination to remove excess glucose from the blood, losing water in the process... Could that land a couple marks?
Guys here are my predicted grade boundaries bearing in mind we all found it quite easy
78% -- 9
68% ~~ 8
60% -- 7
55% -- 6
48% --- 5
40% -- 4
Around 30% --- 3
Anything less then... it's a bit peak
please note that these grade boundaries are quite high and may NOT be accurate it's just a do I rough idea I got from reading all the comments and me being very used to high grade boundaries for my past exams :u: anyway that's just my 2 cents
Original post by Umsr
Anyone remember how many marks the diabetes/osmosis question was? I wrote a lot about glucose not being converted to glycogen due to lack of insulin, resulting in more urination to remove excess glucose from the blood, losing water in the process... Could that land a couple marks?

Three marker
I wrote that when someone does exercise their vessels dialate and their hart rate increases and overal more blood travels through the hearts cycle and therefore if their is a leaky valve this will prevent the blood from circulating most efficiently slowing down the rate of blood making it difficult to exercise......... something along those lines..,, I think

It’s awkward messaging here follow/ add me on snapchat or instagram - username is xelitex123
Was the answer for the malaria pathogen question a protist or a virus?
Original post by Confuzzledyear11

Protist
Protist
Protist

Protist
One of the easiest questions, coming from someone that did terrible it’s a protist
Original post by SWG14
Someone might of gotten a hold of it before hand so there is small chance of a resit

In that case , We are given a second chance to prove ourselves
Thanks went and messed up another easy 1 mark question then...
Original post by Char2109
some of my maths ones were 400 for the microscope one, 3.3, 91 and 10.4

i got 3.3 as well
Original post by Baby_Mama
In that case , We are given a second chance to prove ourselves

I guess. I finished my GCSEs about a year ago😂 I wasn’t even with AQA for science but I wish I was . We had OCR
Thanks went and messed up another easy 1 mark question then...

Oopss don’t worry I’m sure u did alright 😘
Original post by SWG14
I guess. I finished my GCSEs about a year ago😂 I wasn’t even with AQA for science but I wish I was . We had OCR

What did you get?

Latest

Trending

Trending