Got a unconditional offer but going to get UUU Watch

Chandan20002000
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hello,

I have an unconditional offer to do biomedical science . However, throughout year 13 I have just lost interest in my subject to the point where I have done absolutely know work and know I’m definitely
Going to get UUU . I’m
Worried about what to do. As when I go to university will it affect my employment and everything if I do well in my degree? I also was going to do a masters but will my Alevels stop me from doing that? I have had problems at home too which has impacted on my loss of motivation. I just need some opinions on this.
angelinahx
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You won't get in if you get UUU because you don't have any A-levels. You need to get at least EEE. This happened to a student at my college last year and the uni didn't let her in.
hi_imcatherine
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Having lost motivation in your subject, do you think you could get through the degree? If you think it’s still something you could enjoy, work very hard at uni. A 1st, and some good first couple of jobs will get you to a place where your next employer will have little interest in your A level results.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Imperial College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Jun '19
  • University of Brighton
    Photography MA open afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Jun '19
  • University of Plymouth
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Jun '19

Who do you think will be the next PM?