The Student Room Group

Got a unconditional offer but going to get UUU

Hello,

I have an unconditional offer to do biomedical science . However, throughout year 13 I have just lost interest in my subject to the point where I have done absolutely know work and know I’m definitely
Going to get UUU . I’m
Worried about what to do. As when I go to university will it affect my employment and everything if I do well in my degree? I also was going to do a masters but will my Alevels stop me from doing that? I have had problems at home too which has impacted on my loss of motivation. I just need some opinions on this.
You won't get in if you get UUU because you don't have any A-levels. You need to get at least EEE. This happened to a student at my college last year and the uni didn't let her in.
Having lost motivation in your subject, do you think you could get through the degree? If you think it’s still something you could enjoy, work very hard at uni. A 1st, and some good first couple of jobs will get you to a place where your next employer will have little interest in your A level results.
Original post by Chandan20002000
Hello,

I have an unconditional offer to do biomedical science . However, throughout year 13 I have just lost interest in my subject to the point where I have done absolutely know work and know I’m definitely
Going to get UUU . I’m
Worried about what to do. As when I go to university will it affect my employment and everything if I do well in my degree? I also was going to do a masters but will my Alevels stop me from doing that? I have had problems at home too which has impacted on my loss of motivation. I just need some opinions on this.

There is no feasible way you will manage to get a U, unless you straight up don't show. Just give it a go. You need a MINIMUM of three E's, even with an unconditional-I'm certain you can do it!
Original post by Graveyargh
There is no feasible way you will manage to get a U, unless you straight up don't show. Just give it a go. You need a MINIMUM of three E's, even with an unconditional-I'm certain you can do it!

Thread is 2 years old and looks like it was bumped accidentally.
Original post by Graveyargh

Bruh this thread is two years old. OP is likely in university now.

Latest