The Student Room Group

RAF FAM Visit

Hi everyone

I have my FAM visit next week and just wondered what level you have to get to on the fitness test??
Reply 1
You need to get at least the minimum according to your age
Do they stop you or do you just keep going once you have reached the standard..
Original post by WCFLK
You need to get at least the minimum according to your age
Reply 3
I'm pretty sure it's max effort
But thats not what it says in the letter .. Max for selection and IOT but its say minimum for FAM Visit, is that what you did on yours max effort?
Reply 5
Well you've answered it yourself then really? The letter says minimum standards for Fam visit. Pretty sure my mate that went to his cam visit was told minimum and ended up being max effort. Personally, I wouldn't really worry about it, make sure you can hit your minimums and if it's max effort just push on
Reply 6
It's only a few weeks until you start IOT. You should be prepared for max effort regardless of whether you need it or not.
Don't get me wrong I am in on the edge between light blue and dark blue.. I just didnt want to i know what was expected on the day..
Original post by Drewski
It's only a few weeks until you start IOT. You should be prepared for max effort regardless of whether you need it or not.
Reply 8
Original post by charliechalk85
Don't get me wrong I am in on the edge between light blue and dark blue.. I just didnt want to i know what was expected on the day..

There are going to be plenty of days coming up where you don't have an exact itinerary of what's going on. You'll need to get used to not knowing.

Quick Reply

Latest