The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Im confused:confused:. Where is Chanel?
I thought this was her blog
Original post by Yasmin1224
Im confused:confused:. Where is Chanel?
I thought this was her blog

She committed TSRuicide. So anyone can now take this blog and claim it for their own :colone:
NTLTC has indeed lost 11 gems but don’t worry about that. She enjoys deleting her accounts and that’s okay. She will do like a huge update on march 2020. She advises you to keep your crown on and carry on thank you nexting. She’s on TSR from another account but she’s kind of in a position when she’s lost a bit of trust in people so she’s afraid of revealing herself.
The queen is just being a queen.
She loves you all💓

Also, she doesn’t like the new Ariana Grande song. But we all know it will grow on her very soon because of her undying love for Ari.

Ari/Chanel/NTLFTC/Queen is now blowing a kiss to you guys. She is completely aware that her leaving TSR has left this site in shambles. She’s watching over you and will save the TSR world soon. Hold on for now, she says.

Also, she didn’t leave without saying goodbye, she did make a post about it. and she didn’t leave her fans worrying about her. NoTears is alive and a bit well. Just wish her luck in your head. If you have any thing to say to her (NOT NEGATIVE) then i will pass the message to her. I REPEAT, NOT negative.

Bless up - Chanel
(edited 4 years ago)
also chanel does give permission for someone to take over her positivity thread and/or this blog but she will be back with the exact same username to carry on this thread because she’s going on holiday in the next few months and she obviously doesn’t have any irl friends so she will have to tell her online friends then.

-Ari/chanel/NTLTC, Caramel queen, queen of positivity/rainfall/stupendousconfectionery/emerald/floral/jheine/chaneldiamonds
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 3064
I've tidied the thread up. Let's not resort to personal insults or calling people out. If you have a problem with someone/a post you can report it or get in contact via AtCS
guys whatever i have a hard time not revealing myself cause someone asked where i was but anyways i have some gossip to tell. IT IS EXTRMELT EXTRMELET LOMG

Latest

Trending

Trending