The Student Room Group

Chanel’s Blog

lmao as you can see i’m kinda obsessed with blogging. i want to make this especially cause ppl have told me that it has helped them realise that nobody is perfect and we all make mistakes but you don’t give up ever. i’m going to make it more like a diary.

please for the love of god, don’t leave any negative comments, i am sensitive ty.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
:woo::woo::woo:
:woohoo: Blog v2!
How long before you reach 10k? Any estimate? :lol:

Original post by Glaz
:woohoo: Blog v2!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by batter mix
How long before you reach 10k? Any estimate? :lol:

9 months 😂 what do you think
You know what I hate? When people try to act like they know me. I have a different personality which different people. Today, I retweeted a tweet that said “when i’m sad, i like to make cheer others up” and my friend messaged me and said “no you don’t, you stay in your room all day and don’t interact with humans” THIS REALLY PISSED ME OFF. SHE IS RIGHT BUT HUMANS ON TSR ARE HUMANS ARENT THEY? I mean yeah i don’t try to cheer up people irl when i’m sad but i do it online. CAUSE ITS EASIER. She really pissed me off, i blocked her lol. People think they really know me. All i do is crack jokes with that girl, she doesn’t even know me other than that. This isn’t the first time she did this.

And then she said you’re acting all defensive which further proves my point????? howwwwww? honestly yh, no one knows me really well and das the truth. If you feel like you know me, ya probs don’t, It’s things like that, that make me not wanna show her my other side. So she can sit her black ass down.

ANYWAYS, goood morninggggg to youuuuuuuuuu! i’m a little mad but it’s going. Must.have.a.shower
Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
9 months 😂 what do you think

6 mo give or take :dumbells: You have too many thoughts and too many people with an opinion on those thoughts (including me lol)
6 mo give or take :dumbells: You have too many thoughts and too many people with an opinion on those thoughts (including me lol)

well how comes you haven’t shared any
well how comes you haven’t shared any

I haven't :yikes:

I have told you, you are funny, right?
I haven't :yikes:

I have told you, you are funny, right?

oooh thanks hun! yeah keep complimenting me :wink:
I don’t need boys or sex or food. ALL I NEED IS MONEYYYYYY 💸💸💸💸💸
why does the samsung snapchat camera make you look so much prettier than you actually are?
lmao as you can see i’m kinda obsessed with blogging. i want to make this especially cause ppl have told me that it has helped them realise that nobody is perfect and we all make mistakes but you don’t give up ever. i’m going to make it more like a diary.

please for the love of god, don’t leave any negative comments, i am sensitive ty.

it's really good
Original post by Martha.bet.
it's really good

what is? :smile:
hahaah i remember this and i still love it
YESHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :woo:
Original post by RazzzBerries
YESHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :woo:

:h:
Wow... i got a £1 charger a few weeks ago and it’s actually lasting for longer than expected.
You know what I hate? When people try to act like they know me. I have a different personality which different people. Today, I retweeted a tweet that said “when i’m sad, i like to make cheer others up” and my friend messaged me and said “no you don’t, you stay in your room all day and don’t interact with humans” THIS REALLY PISSED ME OFF. SHE IS RIGHT BUT HUMANS ON TSR ARE HUMANS ARENT THEY? I mean yeah i don’t try to cheer up people irl when i’m sad but i do it online. CAUSE ITS EASIER. She really pissed me off, i blocked her lol. People think they really know me. All i do is crack jokes with that girl, she doesn’t even know me other than that. This isn’t the first time she did this.

And then she said you’re acting all defensive which further proves my point????? howwwwww? honestly yh, no one knows me really well and das the truth. If you feel like you know me, ya probs don’t, It’s things like that, that make me not wanna show her my other side. So she can sit her black ass down.

ANYWAYS, goood morninggggg to youuuuuuuuuu! i’m a little mad but it’s going. Must.have.a.shower

I hate that. Obviously my closest friends know me well but when there's someone I barely know and they act like they've written my freaking biography, I just get annoyed.

Latest