The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lol i jus finished watching the nan one and i know id make a queen nan
B83BF384-A086-4240-AC0D-C3BB265998AC.jpeg
the more skinny you are, the more taller you’ll appear
Original post by harrysbar
I will remind you about it tomorrow

You torment me, but I am afraid I take pleasure even in pain. Desperate souls must take whatever is given.
(edited 4 years ago)
i feel sick.
Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
i feel sick.

:console:
Original post by Wooord
:console:

:ashamed2::cube:
i’ve never rlly had much independence and would rlly like to try it. I would like to try not being with anyone, not living with anyone, going out to eat by myself, cinema by myself more often. enjoying my own company more
:ashamed2::cube:

I’ve heard vanilla ice creams helps..? Idk but you could give it a try
Original post by Wooord
I’ve heard vanilla ice creams helps..? Idk but you could give it a try

i’m not on my period. but you know that nervous sickness you get in your tummy? yeah that is happening. also wish i had ice cream right now. thanks babe!
i’ve never rlly had much independence and would rlly like to try it. I would like to try not being with anyone, not living with anyone, going out to eat by myself, cinema by myself more often. enjoying my own company more

i love my own company so much. i also get things done when i’m alone. the only thing that stops me is that i’m a lot more confident being with other ppl
i’m not on my period. but you know that nervous sickness you get in your tummy? yeah that is happening. also wish i had ice cream right now. thanks babe!

I get youuuu, I guess you could try a hot water bottle but it’s so warm right now sooo its a bit peak. Get well soon shawty
I know we won’t last. We’re just never meant to be...
Original post by Wooord
I get youuuu, I guess you could try a hot water bottle but it’s so warm right now sooo its a bit peak. Get well soon shawty

hot water bottle is only when the pain is in the vaginal area for me. lolz. sorry sweetie but i rlly appreciate it. 💜💜💜
i much prefer the cold than the heat. obv i like the sunny times more right but as an everyday ting? nah
am i a mug smfh
E5129417-E082-4A72-A2E0-78B8C55138B1.jpeg

i know she’s busy but she can at least respond
I’m going to stay up till the morning because i’ve been procrastinating this thing for a week now. because i wanna keep sleeping in the morning. till it gets to 1pm. so i will have to stay awake. horrible but it is what it is
i must visit japan
i am still awake. pls stay up for the next 4 hours chanel pls
when i don’t sleep , i get these insane muscle twitches and i literally get really really bad ones that drive me crazy. they’re already starting to happen.
people think i’m so attracted to older guys. by older guys i mean like 3-6 years. not bloody 28. and when i mean younger, i mean one year.

Latest

Trending

Trending