The Student Room Group

ordering a 16 inch pizza and chips

I havent eaten anything else for the whole day, is this okay..

Gonna take vitamins and planning on going gym later.
Idk how big 16 inch pizza is but if you haven't eaten anything else then yeah it should be fine as your body gains weight/loses weight based more on how much calories you get in the week rather than daily . Try get some fruit/veg though so you feel less bad.

It is bad for your wallet though, you can buy something way more filling and healthier for way less ££.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 2
As long as you send me some then it's alright...
okay so im gonna have 16 pizza and chips and a fruit salad and a protein drink?

is that healthy??
Original post by jackbeenstalk191
okay so im gonna have 16 pizza and chips and a fruit salad and a protein drink?

is that healthy??

What does healthy even mean? Why dont you put that down in terms of calories and macros because that's the only thing that matters for a physique
I dunno how many calories it is
I dunno how many calories it is

You will never lose fat if you dont put the effort in
Is KFC healthy if I eat one of their frozen corn on the cobs along with my fried chicken and chips?
yeah.. healthier!
thats all you can eat in one sitting LMAO..okay

Original post by harrysbar
Is KFC healthy if I eat one of their frozen corn on the cobs along with my fried chicken and chips?
Reply 10
No fast food is healthy, it’s all frozen stuff thrown in a fryer for less than 1 minute. That to me doesn’t scream “healthy food here!” It’s barely even in the category of food honestly.

Lol

No.

Glad you asked, otherwise you wouldn’t know that it’s a no.
Original post by Little Popcorns
Lol

No.

Glad you asked, otherwise you wouldn’t know that it’s a no.

Why is it not okay? It's one f***ing day, it's going to cause no harm. Obviously one would be ill-advised to make this sort of thing a habit, but a poor day of eating once in a while isn't going to hurt in the long run.

Yeah man, just go for it. You gotta treat yourself x
Not a healthy way to live. Binge eating will ruin any possible gym work. Eat small amounts regularly.
Sound delicious
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Why is it not okay? It's one f***ing day, it's going to cause no harm. Obviously one would be ill-advised to make this sort of thing a habit, but a poor day of eating once in a while isn't going to hurt in the long run.

Was joking it’s trivial

Quick Reply

Latest