The Student Room Group

fboy orrrr?

sooooo some guy i hooked up with ghosted me for about a year after sex and popped back up a few weeks ago with the exact same approach - minimal effort, 3 word messages, replies once a fortnight, and when he does talk he only messages me to make plans about sleeping with me.
i get that not everyone is a great texter (myself included, god knows i reply once every 2 days tops) and that people have a life and that the connection we had was purely sexual and not even one worth maintaining for him because i was merely a stranger who he found somewhat pretty. HOWEVER, i just think theres basic politeness and social intelligence that if youre going to air someone and go back to talking to them at least maybe do it in a bit more of a classy fashion lol

i get there's nothing wrong with that he's horny and isn't leading me on etc and getting his intentions across, but does he think i'm just laying around waiting to be ****ed by him lol? like where is the logic and basic decency that he would have treated me with if i was a guy he had met? like i'm 100% sure if i was a guy he happened to become aqcuainted with or whatever as a stranger he would have treated me with a better approach. you can't air someone's message for a year and then pop back shamelessly to use them for sex. it's almost rude. and i love myself too much to allow myself to be treated as a sex toy and disposed of as if i were a condom. last time i didnt climax, and he doesnt care that i didnt climax, he got off and he was happy. also maybe this time he wants to try and sleep with me to redeem himself from last time, where the sex wasnt the best. i, nevertheless, was still down to see him and wanted to be around him because he seemed cool.

however, you may wonder why im even giving it a second thought. well basically he's extremely hot. no exaggeration THE most attractive guy i have ever laid eyes on in person. he is the epitome of what i find hot. the way he talks and acts etc and how nice he is to me in person also made me like him. part of me also understands that those were his intentions from the start that he made clear to me and it was my fault for expecting at least a friendship out of it, or someone who wouldnt make me feel like i was annoying him by messaging. i feel like he tried to put me in my place and i hated that because i am someone who gets the hint and wont bother you if you dont reciprocate energy.

i just dont like how i was treated because i love myself and im not going to allow people who just want to use my body to be around me. i have so much more to offer.
Sad to say but it's obvious he's just using you and has no interest in anything else. I know you want to believe otherwise but... re-read your post, but pretend someone else had written it and you were a neutral observer.

His poor attitude - the lack of politeness/social intelligence - is because he doesn't particularly care if you reply or not. He has other options, or isn't that interested in you.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Sad to say but it's obvious he's just using you and has no interest in anything else. I know you want to believe otherwise but... re-read your post, but pretend someone else had written it and you were a neutral observer.

His poor attitude - the lack of politeness/social intelligence - is because he doesn't particularly care if you reply or not. He has other options, or isn't that interested in you.

youre right, i should really just see it for what it is rather than what it could be. thank you for your reply, i can tell youve thought it out and i appreciate that
Well see it for how it is, it’s not going to be anything else but if you want you could just use him for sex play the game don’t let some guy treat you like that keep your options open. Just don’t get invested and if you do, run
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Well see it for how it is, it’s not going to be anything else but if you want you could just use him for sex play the game don’t let some guy treat you like that keep your options open. Just don’t get invested and if you do, run

im trying to keep my options open but idk man i dont even like sex that much for me to just be using him for sex. and his **** game isnt that good so yeah. if i see him it would have to be just for a possibility he might start liking me or a possibility that i might start disliking him. i mean i got over him recently so i know if i dont see him again it would be fine with me but i know that if i do see him there's a chance i'll start liking him again. there's also, however, a chance that i'll see him and start disliking him and it might help me get over him even more. if that makes any sense
There is no or sis, he a fboi.
I really hope your own gentleman standards differ. :eek:
Reply 7
Original post by batter mix
There is no or sis, he a fboi.

thanks man
Reply 8
wow looks like i have an excuse to see him now since you say he's a gentleman
Reply 9
Original post by batter mix
I really hope your own gentleman standards differ. :eek:

looool