The Student Room Group

Who is your favourite YouTuber?

Just curious that’s all. Just leave the name(s) of your favourite youtubers/YouTube channels
Mine are:
Daniel Howell
AmazingPhil
Daz Games
Shane
Gabbie hanna
Grackle
The Dark Den
Brian Barczyk
Daniel Howell
AmazingPhil
jacksepticeye
Mine varies a lot, depending on what I'm in the mood for, and what content they happen to be releasing at the time. :hmmmm2: I guess Tom Scott is one of the most consistently entertaining, his regular short videos are always interesting, and his other projects (quiz shows, language files, IT stuff, anything with The Technical Difficulties) are usually fantastic too.
Abroad in Japan
Little Adventures
Strange aeons and jacksepticeye
General Sam
Neebs Gaming
SMii7Y, Jaayy & TuxBird
SovietWomble
Unbox Therapy
Philip DeFranco
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 6
Unbox Therapy
Jack Edwards
MKBHD
PaigeY
Life Where I'm From
London Hacks
Unjaded Jade
MarkAngelComedy
Reply 7
ace family
di'amore family
adam saleh
dina tokio
favre family
bramfam
with love leena
sam and colby
Reply 8
The Retro Future Brandon's Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HzjSDmod6k
Definitely CrystalMath.
Sham Idrees Vlogs
shahveer Jafry Vlogs
BrownGirlProblems1
Superwoman
UnJaded jade
Zac choi ASMR
iBigHit
Hannah Witton, who talks a lot of sense about sex and relationships. Most of all, I respect her for talking about the life-changing surgery she had and the impact it has had on her life.
Reply 12
Tom Scott, Geoff Marshall, Vox, The Endless Adventure, Adam Savage's Tested and Andrew Camarata.
I watch many YouTubers
Eleanor Neale - her true crime videos are just so addictive, I find it really interesting to see a story unravel
ClickForTaz - She has such a nice personality and her content I find are edited so thoughtfully and she puts care into her uploads. Her challenges aren’t like the regular “challenge” videos for some reason because they feel so relatable.
The Chapman Family - They aren’t really that big but I love their down to earth nature. They are different from families like the Ingham family where they present this pERfEcT image and edit their lives to be amazing.

Notable mentions:
•Joana Ceddia
•Willne
•Anastasia Kingsnorth
•Meet The Vloggers
•Brandonio
•George Mason
•Amy Mendez
•MillieT
•Angelica Oles

I don’t really enjoy Emily Canham anymore to be honest, I’ve fallen out with her personality and in my opinion I really don’t think she’s down to earth. I find her to be quite ‘up herself’
TheBoyandHisPiano
Original post by Nousername2431
Just curious that’s all. Just leave the name(s) of your favourite youtubers/YouTube channels
Mine are:
Daniel Howell
AmazingPhil
Daz Games
Shane
Gabbie hanna
Grackle
Defo would have to say
iJustine
Liza Koshy
Shane
Jeffree Star (controversial I know)