The Student Room Group

I cheated on my boyfriend

Hi I cheated on my boyfriend 2 years ago in the beginning of our relationship an we choose to stay together an working things out, now we have been married for over a year a. Hes still having problems with me cheating on him and I have done everything told him the truth an no more lies but he wants me to make it right/ even for what I've done but I didnt sleep with the one I cheated on him with no sexual contact at all, just hung out as friends .. what do I do to make it right to him??
Original post by Razzy2007
Hi I cheated on my boyfriend 2 years ago in the beginning of our relationship an we choose to stay together an working things out, now we have been married for over a year a. Hes still having problems with me cheating on him and I have done everything told him the truth an no more lies but he wants me to make it right/ even for what I've done but I didnt sleep with the one I cheated on him with no sexual contact at all, just hung out as friends .. what do I do to make it right to him??

When did you tell him this
Reply 2
Original post by User_name001
When did you tell him this

6 months after I did
Reply 3
Tell him to ease up, if you agreed to stay together and then to get married, this cheating (which doesn’t sound like cheating at all) has certainly passed expiry date.
Reply 4
He sounds insecure. How on earth could it be cheating if you only hung out as friends? Can someone explain please? Am I crazy for thinking this?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending