The Student Room Group

Would a guy do this if he was attracted to his female colleague?

Say a guy (who had a girlfriend) had a female colleague who mentioned that she went rowing regularly. The guy wanted to try this also and so planned to go to a rowing club with his girlfriend, then also invited his female colleague. Does this mean for sure that he isn't attracted to his colleague i.e. the fact that he is bringing his girlfriend along?
Don't interfere in their relationship OP. Yes, it means for certain he's not attracted to her.
Who cares? He's got a girlfriend.
Reply 3
Interesting you'l analyse the op but not the actual question. Im not interfering in anything, I might even be in the relationship.
Original post by Poooky
Don't interfere in their relationship OP. Yes, it means for certain he's not attracted to her.
Original post by Anonymous
Interesting you'l analyse the op but not the actual question. Im not interfering in anything, I might even be in the relationship.

I answered the question. If he was attracted to her, he wouldn't bring his girlfriend along.
Sounds like they’re just friends. He’s doing the right thing bringing his girlfriend along because if that was me I’d want him to make me feel comfortable around her (if him and the female colleague were close)
Huh?

Idk. But one time...my mum got help from a neighbour. She said, come by my house for a gift..

:toofunny: he came by, but with his wife. Lol. Idk what she gave him but it was gift wrapped in a box. Hopefully she kept it simple and bought him some wine.
Reply 7
I'm pretty sure you already know the answer to that OP.
It means they're all interested in rowing.
Reply 9
Original post by Danelius
It means they're all interested in rowing.

Thats probably right
It means that, even if he is attracted to her, he most likely values his relationship with his girlfriend more and wants only a friendly relationship
Original post by Anonymous
Say a guy (who had a girlfriend) had a female colleague who mentioned that she went rowing regularly. The guy wanted to try this also and so planned to go to a rowing club with his girlfriend, then also invited his female colleague. Does this mean for sure that he isn't attracted to his colleague i.e. the fact that he is bringing his girlfriend along?

100% doesn’t fancy the female colleague
absolutely nothing to suggest he has feelings for the colleague

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending