Would a guy do this if he was attracted to his female colleague? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Say a guy (who had a girlfriend) had a female colleague who mentioned that she went rowing regularly. The guy wanted to try this also and so planned to go to a rowing club with his girlfriend, then also invited his female colleague. Does this mean for sure that he isn't attracted to his colleague i.e. the fact that he is bringing his girlfriend along?
Poooky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Don't interfere in their relationship OP. Yes, it means for certain he's not attracted to her.
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Who cares? He's got a girlfriend.
Anonymous #1
Interesting you'l analyse the op but not the actual question. Im not interfering in anything, I might even be in the relationship.
(Original post by Poooky)
Don't interfere in their relationship OP. Yes, it means for certain he's not attracted to her.
Poooky
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Interesting you'l analyse the op but not the actual question. Im not interfering in anything, I might even be in the relationship.
I answered the question. If he was attracted to her, he wouldn't bring his girlfriend along.
Anonymous #2
Report 5 days ago
Sounds like they’re just friends. He’s doing the right thing bringing his girlfriend along because if that was me I’d want him to make me feel comfortable around her (if him and the female colleague were close)
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Huh?

Idk. But one time...my mum got help from a neighbour. She said, come by my house for a gift..

:toofunny: he came by, but with his wife. Lol. Idk what she gave him but it was gift wrapped in a box. Hopefully she kept it simple and bought him some wine.
Xarao
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I'm pretty sure you already know the answer to that OP.
Danelius
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
It means they're all interested in rowing.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Danelius)
It means they're all interested in rowing.
Thats probably right
OctoberRain7
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
It means that, even if he is attracted to her, he most likely values his relationship with his girlfriend more and wants only a friendly relationship
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #3
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Say a guy (who had a girlfriend) had a female colleague who mentioned that she went rowing regularly. The guy wanted to try this also and so planned to go to a rowing club with his girlfriend, then also invited his female colleague. Does this mean for sure that he isn't attracted to his colleague i.e. the fact that he is bringing his girlfriend along?
100% doesn’t fancy the female colleague
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
absolutely nothing to suggest he has feelings for the colleague
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
18.9%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (69)
9.96%
No I am happy with my course choice (395)
57%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (98)
14.14%

Watched Threads