The Student Room Group

How many people have you slept with?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Xarao
Then why did you click on this thread, when the title is so clear?

:rofl:

reported you under the insult section :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
ha as in your sexuality but perhaps that's a bit personal :smile:

Ah no its fine! I say bisexual as I am attracted to men and women but I'm only interested in a relationship with women (I'm a woman too btw) 😊
It’s kinda true because it had damaged my self esteem a lot when I saw my Spanish friend getting 5 matches a day on tinder where else I couldn’t even get a single and even in nightclubs where girls were telling me off every time I tried to approach them but the stress of studies is too hard and I want attraction and admiration from someone. I’m not close with my parents at all
Reply 43
Original post by angel.xo
reported you under the insult section :smile:

Please don't spam this thread with your problems. Keep it constructive, thanks man.
Reply 44
i'm sorry muhammad shagging a poor 9 year old girl offends me. stop stalking my posts its unhealthy.

Was this really necessary?
i'm sorry muhammad shagging a poor 9 year old girl offends me. stop stalking my posts its unhealthy.

savage😁😁😁
Original post by Anonymous
Its really not something to brag about however more of an interest really

It is on TSR, if you state even a relatively high number as a male you'll get people either saying you're bragging or saying you're lying :rofl:
me: 17
body count: 201

those flies deserved death 😤
You're the stalker babe
Please leave me alone.
The same could go for you
Don't be such a hypocrite
why did you even quote me in the first place? stay on isoc and stop engaging with me.
I thought all of the girls were attracted to you?
Original post by joe goldberg
I know it was a stupid statement to make but I don’t blame myself for being a virgin. I was born in Canada and lived there for few years then moved to a country where even shaking hands with women is inappropriate and now I’m living in UK where study is on my head all the time and girls usually don’t get attracted to me.
Original post by xxlaila03xx
I thought all of the girls were attracted to you?

I’m being honest here. Girls don’t usually get attracted to me for some reason
Why do you bring religion in to everything?
Can you please stay on topic to the thread?
Original post by -Quava-
Who jokes about rape? :s-smilie:

It’s not a rape when both are drunk and are consenting and I have said that I was joking
Girls are attracted to looks and a good personality
Not having either might be the reason? (not saying you don't ofc)
I’m shy in front of girls
I know some people here are Muslims and probably never got drunk but one night stands are really common and on that both parties are drunk so it’s not a rape
caramel shortbread
so its not true he shagged a 9 year old? :rofl: you need to spend time at the mosque.

hey sis. don’t waste your energy on them. don’t let them get to you
I do not think it is just Muslims that are questioning the ethics of being pleased with taking advantage of a drunk girl to rape her.
You don't have to have a religion to have morals and to have a sense of what is right or wrong. :colonhash:
I know some people here are Muslims and probably never got drunk but one night stands are really common and on that both parties are drunk so it’s not a rape
Attachment not found

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending