The Student Room Group

Medic mentor award programme???!!

Does anyone know what it is?/ What do you do? I know you have a mentor, who's a doctor, dentist or vet, and you can get bronze and silver and gold awards. But what do you actually have to do? It sound really cool but I'm just not sure what it exactly is.
What does it mean by a chance of £12000 scholarship? And I heard somewhere, if you get an award from it, you are guaranteed an interview (or something like that)??
I'm kind of confused because the website doesn't really have much but it seems like it would be interesting.
Has anyone done it before???? Can you let me know how it is???
Thank youuuuu
(edited 4 years ago)
Hello Princesslife,
I saw your thread about the Medic Mentor Awards. There is a lot of information about this competition on medicmentor.co.uk. It looks like there are all sorts of activities on offer if you are at school. There are also scholarships available and plenty of information about eligibility. You should get all the information you need to answer your question below from the website. Good luck!
Original post by princesslife
Does anyone know what it is?/ What do you do? I know you have a mentor, who's a doctor, dentist or vet, and you can get bronze and silver and gold awards. But what do you actually have to do? It sound really cool but I'm just not sure what it exactly is.
What does it mean by a chance of £12000 scholarship? And I heard somewhere, if you get an award from it, you are guaranteed an interview (or something like that)??
I'm kind of confused because the website doesn't really have much but it seems like it would be interesting.
Has anyone done it before???? Can you let me know how it is???
Thank youuuuu
Thank you
Original post by University of Aberdeen
Hello Princesslife,
I saw your thread about the Medic Mentor Awards. There is a lot of information about this competition on medicmentor.co.uk. It looks like there are all sorts of activities on offer if you are at school. There are also scholarships available and plenty of information about eligibility. You should get all the information you need to answer your question below from the website. Good luck!
Also just wondering if anyone has done it?? And their experience?

Latest

Trending

Trending