The Student Room Group

Tryna get the summer bodybut tying to also keep it halal

Scroll to see replies

I know that (I meant like hungry lol) but did you not say I have to eat less than I burn? I just burned 400 how can I eat 1,500cals lol? And how many cals will I be burning after the gym x(I’m home now)
(Excuse my stupid questions)
Original post by RichPiana
Starving yourself is not a great way though. You need to eat otherwise it’ll affect your health. Aim for at least 1500 calories.
Original post by Anonymous
I know that (I meant like hungry lol) but did you not say I have to eat less than I burn? I just burned 400 how can I eat 1,500cals lol? And how many cals will I be burning after the gym x(I’m home now)
(Excuse my stupid questions)

I have an Apple Watch and I just track how much I burn during the day on there. As I’ve said, you’ll be burning a lot more than just 400 calories throughout the day. I end up burning close to 2,000 calories through the stuff I do during the day cause I do other things outside the gym like playing football and walk quite a bit.
Never really reached the level of loving myself yet!! But hopefully very soon. Yh I do know that but as I said before boys aren’t the only reasons why I’m covering up but because I’m quite insecure too x :/

It's okay I can relate
Reply 63
😪😂😂i know right. I mean a very long skirt shouldn’t be an option too...it’s basically...the same

lol I said SHIRT not skirt, as in t shirt.
Original post by Allie4
lol I said SHIRT not skirt, as in t shirt.

Oh my bad
Original post by EyestriX
It's okay I can relate

Glad I’m not the only one. We’ll get through this soon x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending