I kicked a football over neighbours fence and they took it inside their house

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
username4342852
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
and wont give it back , should I go and knock and ask for it or what. It has happened once before It takes more effort to take it inside than it is to throw it back. im unsure what to do
SlightlySummer
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
Knock and ask
MWills99
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Knock and ask. If you don't you won't get it back
username4626084
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Buy a new football
londonmyst
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Two options.
1) Knock on the door, apologize for your football accidentally going over their fence and then politely ask for the ball back.
2) Buy a new football and don't mention anything about the incident.
username4342852
Rep:
I dont want to buy a new one though what if that goes over I am not going to keep buying new footballs. I knocked on her house three times and no response. I might know again in 2 hours
Notoriety
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Watch where you kick your footie in future.

Tell her you'll ring the bizzies as she's stolen it and she will get a criminal record; and Police Interceptors will turn up with a film crew.

Or apologise and ask very nicely for it back. So you don't have a neighbour hating you.
CoolCavy
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Just knock and ask for it back, apologise for kicking it over there in the first place

Moved to Advice on everyday issues
IWMTom
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
If you're anything like my neighbor, I'm not surprised they won't give it back.

We get that many balls over our fence I've started to collect them. When renovating our garden, I used my new chainsaw to slice through them all and chuck them back.

Be careful next time. Buy a new one and suck it up.
username4762440
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
LOL If you are lucky enough to have nice neighbours, she might have taken it inside to 'look after' it for you. Go knock, be sickly polite and ask for it.
RichPiana
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Gather a couple of police officers and go around to your neighbours house and ask for it back. They’ll see the officers and get scared and give it back. Job done.
username4762440
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Such a sound advice. Couldn't have said it any better myself.
(Original post by RichPiana)
Gather a couple of police officers and go around to your neighbours house and ask for it back. They’ll see the officers and get scared and give it back. Job done.
DanSmith572
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
If they refuse to give you your ball back do a poo inside of a bag and put a note on the bag which says this is what I think of you and your family and post it through their letterbox.
RoyalSheepy
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
take them to court, i'll be your lawyer. Together, we will get this football back for you my friend. No win, no fee.
DanSmith572
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Find out where the nearest mafia boss lives and have them deal with them.
IWMTom
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by RoyalSheepy)
take them to court, i'll be your lawyer. Together, we will get this football back for you my friend. No win, no fee.
Objection! No particular reason, but it's for the benefit of my client.. the football..
username402722
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Please speak to Ole Gunnar Solsjkaer as your football skill is such that Manchester United should sign you immediately.
username4342852
Rep:
I told you guys sensible answers only, and i have knocked 3 times and she hasn't opened the door and i know for a fact she is in
IWMTom
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by dontevenknow2)
I told you guys sensible answers only, and i have knocked 3 times and she hasn't opened the door and i know for a fact she is in
You're not going to get a sensible answer. Go buy a new football.
RoyalSheepy
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by dontevenknow2)
get the bailiffs on her. I have Paul Bohill's number if you need it lad
X
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (37)
34.26%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (48)
44.44%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (22)
20.37%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.93%

Watched Threads