The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Knock and ask
Knock and ask. If you don't you won't get it back
Buy a new football
Two options.
1) Knock on the door, apologize for your football accidentally going over their fence and then politely ask for the ball back.
2) Buy a new football and don't mention anything about the incident.
I dont want to buy a new one though what if that goes over I am not going to keep buying new footballs. I knocked on her house three times and no response. I might know again in 2 hours
Watch where you kick your footie in future.

Tell her you'll ring the bizzies as she's stolen it and she will get a criminal record; and Police Interceptors will turn up with a film crew.

Or apologise and ask very nicely for it back. So you don't have a neighbour hating you.
Just knock and ask for it back, apologise for kicking it over there in the first place

Moved to Advice on everyday issues
Reply 8
If you're anything like my neighbor, I'm not surprised they won't give it back.

We get that many balls over our fence I've started to collect them. When renovating our garden, I used my new chainsaw to slice through them all and chuck them back.

Be careful next time. Buy a new one and suck it up.
LOL If you are lucky enough to have nice neighbours, she might have taken it inside to 'look after' it for you. Go knock, be sickly polite and ask for it.
Gather a couple of police officers and go around to your neighbours house and ask for it back. They’ll see the officers and get scared and give it back. Job done.
Such a sound advice. Couldn't have said it any better myself.
Original post by RichPiana
Gather a couple of police officers and go around to your neighbours house and ask for it back. They’ll see the officers and get scared and give it back. Job done.
If they refuse to give you your ball back do a poo inside of a bag and put a note on the bag which says this is what I think of you and your family and post it through their letterbox.
take them to court, i'll be your lawyer. Together, we will get this football back for you my friend. No win, no fee.
Find out where the nearest mafia boss lives and have them deal with them.
Reply 15
Original post by RoyalSheepy
take them to court, i'll be your lawyer. Together, we will get this football back for you my friend. No win, no fee.

Objection! No particular reason, but it's for the benefit of my client.. the football..
Please speak to Ole Gunnar Solsjkaer as your football skill is such that Manchester United should sign you immediately.
I told you guys sensible answers only, and i have knocked 3 times and she hasn't opened the door and i know for a fact she is in
Reply 18
Original post by dontevenknow2
I told you guys sensible answers only, and i have knocked 3 times and she hasn't opened the door and i know for a fact she is in

You're not going to get a sensible answer. Go buy a new football.
Original post by dontevenknow2

get the bailiffs on her. I have Paul Bohill's number if you need it lad

Latest

Trending

Trending