The Student Room Group

Boys feelings

If your a guy and you’ve spoken to a girl for a couple months maybe and have met, when you stop talking do you still think about the girl?
I stopped talking to this guy that I spoke to every day and really liked, and he said he liked me too, but it kinda got dead and we just stopped talking. I think about him a lot, Does he think about me or will he have just moved on?
How long has it been since you stopped talking? Who "killed" your conversations, or was it both of you?
Reply 2
Also can people pelase not post anonymously as somehow Iv blokes so cant see replies, but really would like an anwser to this question. Thank you c
Reply 3
bro same , I really like him but gets a lot of girls oufff :frown:
Reply 4
Yes it's pretty normal. Think about it, you talk to someone for a few months and suddenly stop. There is going to be a void in your life for a little bit.
Depends on a person I would say. If somebody dates lots of girls, he might not care if something goes wrong.

I personally think of girls for months and even years. I'm not getting crazy about them anymore, but it would be nice if we still had contact.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending