The Student Room Group

Would you give a 5/10 girl your insta?

Would you give an unattractive girl or average looking girl your Instagram if she approached you (never knew you before for e.g. at the gym?)
Edit: she fancies you and wants to get to know you in that way 😁😜
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Oh hell lol that are not what I meant
I meant in the sense that she wanted to get to know you More than friends... she fancied you 🤫
I don't do insta. But I have mates who do, they will let anyone know their @ for follower count lol but it's amazing how easy it is to get a sponsorship on social media as an influencer. You don't need many followers. Someone random will say we'll send you something to unbox.

Yes yes I know you weren't asking about this but I don't care. I does wat I wunt.
What if she’s asked for your number?
Feel free to comment what you like :smile:
Original post by Bang Outta Order
I don't do insta. But I have mates who do, they will let anyone know their @ for follower count lol but it's amazing how easy it is to get a sponsorship on social media as an influencer. You don't need many followers. Someone random will say we'll send you something to unbox.

Yes yes I know you weren't asking about this but I don't care. I does wat I wunt.
Your argument is invalid
I never commented on what I would do I’m asking people what they would do? 🤔
Also, I’m not a lesbian or bisexual I like guys 🧐
Just get the follow and ignore her lol. Thats what I would do anyway,
No I have never been in This situation, what make you assume I have?
Just cos someone says ‘I haven’t commented on what I would do in this situation’ doesn’t mean they have been in the situation
I’m straight yes
Maybe this has happened to me can’t we move on 😐
That’s smart, best response so far
Original post by Alexty28
sure. y not ?

:beard:
Original post by Coca_cola
No I have never been in This situation, what make you assume I have?
Just cos someone says ‘I haven’t commented on what I would do in this situation’ doesn’t mean they have been in the situation
I’m straight yes
Maybe this has happened to me can’t we move on 😐

@cocacola
I didn't mean to offend anyone. I understand where you're coming from now :smile:
Just give her your insta, no harm in that. What you do next is up to you.
Original post by Alexty28

You roothless little pea
I wouldn't want the "insta" of anyone who rates people out of 10.
Yes
Lol the rating thing seems to be a big deal on these forums and no I don't give my Insta to anyone I don't already know fairly well cause what I have on there is fairly personal
(edited 4 years ago)
No. If someone is right there in person I'd rather we go for a coffee not chat online.

Disclaimer: not a bloke but like women so 🤷*♀️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending