The Student Room Group

Erectile dysfunction?? please help

Hi. I am 16 years old and recently i have found out that i cant be able to lift up my penis without touching it. Is this related to me being infertile or what. Someone please help
Reply 1
Not that much. I can still get erections but not often in the morning
ED is inability to keep a firm enough erection during intercourse.
As a 16 year old, i doubt you are sexually active in the presence of someone else..ED is a serious issue
talk to your family and go to your GP.
Reply 3
Original post by LoyaltyAb0veAll
ED is inability to keep a firm enough erection during intercourse.
As a 16 year old, i doubt you are sexually active in the presence of someone else..ED is a serious issue
talk to your family and go to your Gp

The problem is that before i could lift up my penis without touching it when its not erect but now i cant. Why is that?
Reply 4
Before i could lift up my penis when it wasnt erect but now I cant. Why is that?
Reply 5
No. I just get a bit stressed
Reply 6
Could it just be a penis injury or something
Let us summon up an expert on all matters sticky: @wxgmak
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Jobandeep1
Hi. I am 16 years old and recently i have found out that i cant be able to lift up my penis without touching it. Is this related to me being infertile or what. Someone please help

Go book an appointment with a GP and discuss there.
I am able to get erections though. I just cant lift my penis without touching it when its not erect
Yo. Im the same person but another account. If i can get an erection do i have a problem
Well, it does seem the OP is in a bit of a sticky situation however I’ll pass this onto you. I heard that you give the best advice on ED’s.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending