The Student Room Group

PwC Applications 2020

Scroll to see replies

Reply 320
Sadly I’ve had little correspondence since I accepted my offer and completed the tasks on embark back in March.I have had my results now a week or so so hoping to hear from them soon.Experian still say my application with them is only 75% complete but haven’t had a response from them yet either, not looking ideal
Original post by Meg_an
Sadly I’ve had little correspondence since I accepted my offer and completed the tasks on embark back in March.I have had my results now a week or so so hoping to hear from them soon.Experian still say my application with them is only 75% complete but haven’t had a response from them yet either, not looking ideal

What do you mean 75%? How do you know how far your experien checks are? Do you mean what is says under your tasks in onboarding?
Reply 322
Original post by ayyyyyyyooooo
What do you mean 75%? How do you know how far your experien checks are? Do you mean what is says under your tasks in onboarding?

2D4336FF-085E-4E8F-8DEB-38BB51C699AC.png
Hope the image loads, but via the pwc Experian portal section, I got an email with a link which opens this page.
Oh, thats strange I don't have mine on my portal, maybe it depends what area you applied for? Mine just has my pre-employment checks and thats all
Original post by Meg_an
2D4336FF-085E-4E8F-8DEB-38BB51C699AC.png
Hope the image loads, but via the pwc Experian portal section, I got an email with a link which opens this page.O
Hi guys! I found this thread a bit difficult to follow since there are both current applicants and offer holders discussing topics simultaneously. So I decided to make an offer holder thread!
Hope it comes in useful!

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6592796&p=89826212#post89826212
Original post by Cindyyyy
Hey not really. Nothing comes from email or phone!

Hi Cindy,

Any word from PwC yet after your interview ?

its been 3 weeks and im still waiting !
Original post by Numaan Ifthikhar
Hi Cindy,

Any word from PwC yet after your interview ?

its been 3 weeks and im still waiting !

Hi Numaan,

How did your digital interview go? Can you provide me with an idea about what they asked or the structure of it?

Hopefully you’ll get positive news regarding your application soon.
Original post by ds2187
Yes, I accepted my offer and I am due to start in Manchester in September.

Hi!
I am due to start the same course as you this month to!
Hey just did the pwc careers unlocked game , I think I got 8300 something, does anyone know the benchmark, I applied for Actuary Services - London 2021, what did people get in the game test?
Original post by MadMaths
Hey just did the pwc careers unlocked game , I think I got 8300 something, does anyone know the benchmark, I applied for Actuary Services - London 2021, what did people get in the game test?

Hey! Iv done the careers unlocked part as well. I didnt do so great i got around 8200. I applied for Assurance - Manchester 2021.... I did still get invited to the career conversation part and I completed it last week so just waiting to see the outcome now.
Original post by Angienamx
Hey! Iv done the careers unlocked part as well. I didnt do so great i got around 8200. I applied for Assurance - Manchester 2021.... I did still get invited to the career conversation part and I completed it last week so just waiting to see the outcome now.

When did you apply? I completed career unlocked about 2 weeks ago and not heard anything since...😬

Good luck hope it goes well
Original post by Lan1997
When did you apply? I completed career unlocked about 2 weeks ago and not heard anything since...😬

I applied about 2 weeks ago and conpleted career unlocked on the 14th of September
I have done the careers unlocked as well and i got 8712. Immediately received an email said i didn't meet their benchmark, can't progress to next stage. I applied for Risk assurance - Bristol 2021
Anyone knows what is the threshold?
Just a shout out to the people trying to compare the scores from the mini games, you're wasting your time.

Spoke to student recruitment about this post offer and the decision is based off another score that the games generate that isn't available to you.
Exactly the same as what I have heard from previous candidates, your score that you receive isn't the deciding factor

Original post by Silvalry
Just a shout out to the people trying to compare the scores from the mini games, you're wasting your time.

Spoke to student recruitment about this post offer and the decision is based off another score that the games generate that isn't available to you.
Original post by Silvalry

Yeah i thought as much because i heard that every one gets a test score of a 1000 on the numerical

how quickly did you get invited to career conversation? I just did the careers unlocked and havent heard anything.
Original post by nikkiiiiii
how quickly did you get invited to career conversation? I just did the careers unlocked and havent heard anything.

I got around 8150 for my careers unlocked & got invited 30 mins later
Original post by nikkiiiiii

Hi, I got invited to career conversation about a week after I completed career unlocked.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending