abcskmm
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I have recently applied to Graduate Technology Financial Decisions and Analysis London 2020. I have passed the career valuation and career unlocked stages and have the received an email saying " Congratulations - you've met the test benchmarks for the role and our recruitment team are now reviewing your application. We'll be in touch with your outcome and next steps shortly." Does anyone know if i will definitely make it to the next stage 'career conversation'? has anyone had any similar experiences? What are the time limits for them to reply like for each stage?
j0seph12345
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi there,sorry I cant be of any help with your query but I was wondering if you could give some advice on the the career unlocked stage of the assessment? thank you
abcskmm
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by j0seph12345)
Hi there,sorry I cant be of any help with your query but I was wondering if you could give some advice on the the career unlocked stage of the assessment? thank you
You can not really prepare for the career unlocked stage. Only advise i have is do it on your phone as some of the games require you to think quickly and you need to be tapping things really fast. Also brush up on some simple maths like percentages
whowholis88
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hey Guys!I recently completed careers unlocked and would also agree that there's not much you can prepare for. Would you mind sharing your scores? I got something around 9,400 and I am stressed about wether that suffices for Strategy&. Any ideas?
Last edited by whowholis88; 4 months ago
GoldenPong
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi all, I was never invited to career valuation and was just sent an invite to career unlocked? Is that weird? I applied for the Strategy
aspiringBanker93
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by GoldenPong)
Hi all, I was never invited to career valuation and was just sent an invite to career unlocked? Is that weird? I applied for the Strategy
Same for me, it might be a specific thing for Strategy&. Did you immediately get the results after completing the tests? I'm still waiting for mine.
GoldenPong
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I called and we only have to do Unlocked so don't worry!

Yeah it said on the final screen? I got 9300 but absolutely bombed the maths round so I'm quite certain its game over for me already unfortuntely. It was my first ever time doing something like that and it totally flummoxed me!

Good luck with your application.
Trihawk7
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Anyone got a clue about the video interview? Passed the games and SJT thankfully!
jobapps
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I completed career unlocked and got a confirmation email saying my application was being reviewed, then received an invite to the video interview nearly instantly.
thejobseeker
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hello everyone, I also had to do the career conversation video interview. Did anyone hear back from them with any outcome? I was expecting some sort of response last week seeing as the assessment centres were scheduled for the 20-22 of November.
Fresh27
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Trihawk7)
Anyone got a clue about the video interview? Passed the games and SJT thankfully!
Aparently it is a 'day in the life' kind of deal, with different situations & scenarios. About to mind in the next couple of days!
T_T_T_T_T_
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by thejobseeker)
Hello everyone, I also had to do the career conversation video interview. Did anyone hear back from them with any outcome? I was expecting some sort of response last week seeing as the assessment centres were scheduled for the 20-22 of November.
Hi. I am in the same boat as you. I am waiting for a reply from them as well.
The only update I have received is that they are reviewing my video responses.
Eoinlynch
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Fresh27)
Aparently it is a 'day in the life' kind of deal, with different situations & scenarios. About to mind in the next couple of days!
Yep, they ask the standard why pwc etc but the rest are purely situational
orpswayfair
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by T_T_T_T_T_)
Hi. I am in the same boat as you. I am waiting for a reply from them as well.
The only update I have received is that they are reviewing my video responses.
What/where are you applying for?
orpswayfair
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
What/where are you applying for? am in the same boat

thejobseeker
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by orpswayfair)
What/where are you applying for? am in the same boat
I am applying for the London-based Management Consulting grad scheme.
T_T_T_T_T_
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by orpswayfair)
What/where are you applying for?
I applied for Birmingham Management Consulting. Wbu?
Has anyone heard from them after the career conversation?
orpswayfair
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
i just heard back, got AC for London Audit grad scheme next week
s12g1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Has anyone else heard back? I've applied for management consulting London
s12g1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I am applying for the London-based Management Consulting grad scheme.
Have you heard anything yet?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (159)
66.81%
No (79)
33.19%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed